Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Raiders to make run at signing Jared Allen and BJ Raji

Just imagine if we can pull this off ohh boy!

- See more at: http://www.prosportsdaily.com/articl....uLBwRvg1.dpuf

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaidLakeDodgers View Post

I would love to have one of the other, but would prefer both. But, if Denver is really interested in Jared Allen, they're WAY closer to a SB than we are. So that tells me to get him we're gonna have to throw a TON of "coinage" at him. I say pass if that's the case. He'll be either 33 or 34 this coming season, and at his age, we can't get into a bidding war for his services. But I'd love to have him as a Raider, but not if we have to do an "Al Davis' Lottomania" deal...
    Boy, this modern day 20th century technology is "golly-gee-willikers"!! Whaaa?

"Why didn't someone tell me this was the 21st century????"

vCash
    I remember wanting to draft Bj Raji...

We got DHB...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post

We got DHB...
    WoW, we won that draft for sure....not. Every time I hear DHB I get this urge to puke in my mouth. Not a great feeling.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by N. Cog Neato View Post
    I would love to have one of the other, but would prefer both. But, if Denver is really interested in Jared Allen, they're WAY closer to a SB than we are. So that tells me to get him we're gonna have to throw a TON of "coinage" at him. I say pass if that's the case. He'll be either 33 or 34 this coming season, and at his age, we can't get into a bidding war for his services. But I'd love to have him as a Raider, but not if we have to do an "Al Davis' Lottomania" deal...
    He'll turn 32 in April. I'll love it. We can take a pass rusher early(clowney/Mack/Barr) to start opposite him and get mentored. If we sign Houston we can kick him inside pair him with raji. We then can take another raw combine start in the 4-7th round that is an athletic freak but is very raw at DE to sit behind Allen for 2-3 years. I believe allen has 2 good years left in him, followed by a solid season, and a drop off after. I can see him getting 30+ sacks these next 3 seasons. He's never relied on athleticism too much so old age shouldn't let him down too much.

Clowney/mack/Barr (in that order)
    Houston
    Raji
    Allen

Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by N. Cog Neato View Post
    We just need to sell Jared Allen on the fact that hey the Broncos may have Peyton Manning but we have Matt McGloin. Peyton has already proven that he can't win a SB with the Broncos so come to the Raiders because Matt McGloin has nowhere to go but up. Do you think that will work?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaidLakeDodgers View Post

It would make me want us to draft Clowney even more.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    WoW, we won that draft for sure....not. Every time I hear DHB I get this urge to puke in my mouth. Not a great feeling.
    Me to but I actually do it whenever I think of Jbust.

And you are what your record says you are.
    Sure liked the two years before DA and RM 1 game away from playoffs.
    And some say we are better off today.

vCash
    Don't mind Raji but he hasn't really done much lately so I hope he isn't expecting crazy money
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post

We got DHB...
    I wanted to trade down and take Maclin that year

vCash
    I'd take Orakpo

vCash
    To heck with the draft. Just to get those two would be a big step up. Denver has advantage over us, and I'm not talking about the winning aspect. Just the fact that Denver's offense holds the ball so long, he'll spend less time on the field. Less chance of injury AND maybe extending his career another year from less wear and tear.
    Let's do it!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart1 View Post
    I'd take Orakpo
    This!
    "The Authentic" FGFYC

vCash
    If there is any validity to this claim it further solidifies the absolute stupidity and Incompetence of RM.
    Raji is a load of crap and Allen has two years left in the league...I wouldn't mind Allen coming over ..but he is not going to resolve much..
    STORK WAS RIGHT!
    Mcfadden is useless

vCash
    Both would be sweet, but I doubt we get them both. Raji I would prefer only because he's still young, but Allen has about a year or two left in the tank. Regardless, anything we get will be better than what we had last year.
    GIFSoup
    Coming to an ACC court near you.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast