Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Just wanted to say thanks....

To everyone on this forum (even the ones I don't agree with) for making this disastrous season bearable.

Without you guys (or girls), I might have flipped out by now.

vCash
    Lol yeah it's painful watching Felton and woodson

vCash
    Mike Woodson is literally the worst coach in sports. How do you take a 54-28 team to 21-35 with basically the same roster?

vCash
    shoot me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    Mike Woodson is literally the worst coach in sports. How do you take a 54-28 team to 21-35 with basically the same roster?
    It's called the Woodson Effect! Or "getting Potatoed"

vCash
    Me too. this forum has been like a crutch for me this season... we can't even start talking draft because we have no draft.

Any ideas who we pick up with the two roster spots...... my guess Chris Smith.

vCash
    Got any ice cream?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knick4Knack View Post
    Got any ice cream?
    I wish. Have milk allergy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Years View Post
    I wish. Have milk allergy.
    Booze it is!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    Silly NY. You blame it on injuries.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash
    The pleasure is ours, after all, Misery loves company.

What a great day it was.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Years View Post
    To everyone on this forum (even the ones I don't agree with) for making this disastrous season bearable.

Without you guys (or girls), I might have flipped out by now.

I agree, except for the mods, big middle finger right at them. They, much like NBA refs, feel the need to get involved for no reason. Like closing legit threads for no reason and ending good posters conversations.

vCash
    Woodson isn't the best but he's not the worst. How do you go from 54 to this year? You lose all your leadership players.

Kidd- coach on the floor, the team always played much better with him on the floor. when he was off the court they struggled with composure and cohesion.

Kurt Thomas+Camby- Thomas wouldn't allow cornball ****** to act the fool and Camby was a consumate pro and team mate who was actually proud to pull on the orange and blue. Wouldn't join the Heat out of loyalty to us and the past.

Wallace- Even though he was hurt he provided a stable defensive foundation from the bench and provided mental toughness. He made the players in that locker room tougher.

That's a lot to lose from a locker room standpoint. Without Kidd's tutelage Felton looks lost, Woody looks incompetent at times. JRs acting the fool again, Barg's is just garbage.

Regardless of the coach with those players patrolling the locker room we wouldn't be in this position. Melo is a superstar but hes not that type of leader.

Stark Industries Presents the New MSG3 Missile
    Target Confirmed: Philadelphia
    Target Status: Terminated

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bornknick73 View Post
    Woodson isn't the best but he's not the worst. How do you go from 54 to this year? You lose all your leadership players.

Kidd- coach on the floor, the team always played much better with him on the floor. when he was off the court they struggled with composure and cohesion.

Kurt Thomas+Camby- Thomas wouldn't allow cornball ****** to act the fool and Camby was a consumate pro and team mate who was actually proud to pull on the orange and blue. Wouldn't join the Heat out of loyalty to us and the past.

Wallace- Even though he was hurt he provided a stable defensive foundation from the bench and provided mental toughness. He made the players in that locker room tougher.

That's a lot to lose from a locker room standpoint. Without Kidd's tutelage Felton looks lost, Woody looks incompetent at times. JRs acting the fool again, Barg's is just garbage.

Regardless of the coach with those players patrolling the locker room we wouldn't be in this position. Melo is a superstar but hes not that type of leader.
    Well, to me... you just explained that Woodson had nothing to do with the Wins last year, and this year just shows that Woodson without all that leadership is incapable of leading the team, which is what a lot of us have been saying... the Vets last year led us to those wins not the Coach.

Thibs does not have all those vets... has less talent... yet they win.. that is what a good coach does
    Kidd(1 of our vets)... is a 1st year coach with a ton of injuries has the Nets playing better than Woodson has the Knicks
    Hornacek.. A relatively new coach with pretty much no vet leadership and a bunch of young players has his team 33-21 in the West
    I could go on but why??>>>>

Why does Woodson.. A supposed defensive mastermind with years of experience ... with a team with a ton of Vets.. and a superstar need to have Vet leadership for his team to be relatively successful????

Answer: He should'nt ... as a matter of fact...he has lost most of the vets on this team because they don't believe in his schemes...2 vets are getting bought out because Woodson would rather play his Pets...Shump IMO has lost his confidence because of the way Woodson treats him...
    Melo is going to be run into the ground because Woodson has never figured out proper rotations

Felton and Smith play 35 + minutes every game that they are healthy whether they are playing like crap or not.
    We go to ISO ball every game in the last 5 minutes despite getting leads because we move the ball around.

I could go on and on and on but what is the use....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bofakop View Post
    Well, to me... you just explained that Woodson had nothing to do with the Wins last year, and this year just shows that Woodson without all that leadership is incapable of leading the team, which is what a lot of us have been saying... the Vets last year led us to those wins not the Coach.

Thibs does not have all those vets... has less talent... yet they win.. that is what a good coach does
    Kidd(1 of our vets)... is a 1st year coach with a ton of injuries has the Nets playing better than Woodson has the Knicks
    Hornacek.. A relatively new coach with pretty much no vet leadership and a bunch of young players has his team 33-21 in the West
    I could go on but why??>>>>

Why does Woodson.. A supposed defensive mastermind with years of experience ... with a team with a ton of Vets.. and a superstar need to have Vet leadership for his team to be relatively successful????

Answer: He should'nt ... as a matter of fact...he has lost most of the vets on this team because they don't believe in his schemes...2 vets are getting bought out because Woodson would rather play his Pets...Shump IMO has lost his confidence because of the way Woodson treats him...
    Melo is going to be run into the ground because Woodson has never figured out proper rotations

Felton and Smith play 35 + minutes every game that they are healthy whether they are playing like crap or not.
    We go to ISO ball every game in the last 5 minutes despite getting leads because we move the ball around.

I could go on and on and on but what is the use....
    Spot on, although i kinda wish you went on though haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast