Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

The Knicks need to buy out Amar'e tonight! TONIGHT! Yeh I said it!

this **** is unacceptable! we have guards getting beat left and right and this fool is tanking on D. He's there in containment! and steps away! they should rip his jersey off and send him packing! how is this **** acceptable in New York City!
    shots fired?

I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

vCash
    LMAO WTF hahaha!!! what a joke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzace137 View Post
    LMAO WTF hahaha!!! what a joke.
    he might as well yell "hurry Dipo! hurry!"
    shots fired?

vCash
    lol...

Without Amare 9-5

With 12-29

says it all... 3 years of this crap and people still say its just a coincidence.

Amare just goes out there to get his on offense. He'll never pass out of a double, he's become a huge black hole.

Crazy stat... Amare has 14 assists all year! and 62 turnovers.

but we can't buy him out, you never know if you can use his contract next year.

vCash
    Here's the plan. Heads in everyone. Time to reincarnate George Steinbrunner (Im a met fan excuse my spelling) have him buy out the KNicks from Dolan. From there he will buy out every single players contract. Take the rest of the year off. **** it the league wont miss the Knciks they roll with 29 teams. Next Season start new. Alright break. Red 90, Red 90... Hut hut
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    every now and then he'll have a great game like 20 & 8 against POR... but even in his "great" games, he's usually a net negative.

A guy like Tyler comes in and gives us 6-8 efficient points without all the deficiencies, and usually has a + rating.

vCash
    we have a pick going to Denver b/c of crap like this.
    shots fired?

vCash
    Show of hands who misses Wilson Chandler?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    If Amare is a black hole then Bargnani is his running mate. Since he has been out, the starting 5 of Felton/Prigioni/Shumpert/Melo/Chandler has outscored opponents 20 pts per 100 possesions, for best in the NBA. Also out of all the lineup that have played 100 minutes in the or more in the NBA, that same Knicks starting 5 is the most efficient in the NBA also.

Now if only we would have kept ****ing Novak for those desperate 3's we needed and a real floor spacer. Remember 7 games lost with 5 minutes left, 15+ when having the lead after 3 and about 10 games lost by 5 pt or less.

In all we lost about 15 games on ****ing retardedness.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    ― Albert Einstein
    “I will be the first to admit that I am a pessimist by nature. It is, after all, the wisest way to be. We pessimists have everything to gain, whereas optimists have a fifty-fifty chance of being disappointed.”
    ― Tamar Myers
    “Don't let them drag you down by rumors just go with what you believe in.”
    ― Michael Jordan

vCash
    Jeremy Tyler has been the better player and he's a role player.

vCash
    Amare and Melo was just an awful pairing to begin with and we were blinded by the max contracts and the potential of forming our own big 3. Amare is never going to be a productive player if he continues this defensive ********, it's like he's trying to avoid playing defense, he would have played better if he hadn't moved at all instead he moves out of the way! If we are intent on building around Melo we need to get a true floor general and Marc Gasol, it will be easy to build a winning team around that.

vCash
    Bargs a black hole? yea ok, Bargs had more assists in the games he played this year than AMare has in the last 2 seasons COMBINED.

Hardaway has replaced Novak just fine, Amare literally makes every lineup he's in a net negative.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Bargs a black hole? yea ok, Bargs had more assists in the games he played this year than AMare has in the last 2 seasons COMBINED.

Hardaway has replaced Novak just fine, Amare literally makes every lineup he's in a net negative.
    You with a handful of other can keep preaching, but have been eating **** all season, you have been left with the likes of picking on Amare. Like in the other thread the Knicks have been making you look stupid all year...you said it not me, just repeating it. I have yet to look as stupid as most since the summer.

Hardaway is not a replacement, he is not that big floor spacer we need at the SF/PF spot like the Knicks intended to do this year. Your one of the ones who bragged about that ****ing BS with Bargnani. Nobody expected Hardaway to get burn, so can't use him, since you was also one that didn't expect him to get burn this season with so many guards.

Your hating on Amare, I hated everything about Bargnani and the move, I disliked Lin not hate but disliked, some like this guy.

Here is a tip the team wouldn't have the least TO in the league with Lin running the PG spot but one with the highest amount of TO in the league. I don't think that would translate to alot of win's people keep thinking with the piss poor transition defense the Knicks have most of the time either.

But whatever, like I said in another post, I don't know who to complain about more, the owner, the media or the Knicks fans, and the fans are winning because of there ****ing bi-polar personalitites on how fast they can have a love hate relationship with there team and player's.

Keep running with the Amare hate it's only fair, people had to deal with mine about Bargnani. Only difference is Amare made NY relevant again, Bargnani cost us 3 picks and a serviceable body, and Bargnani is already done for the season from the looks of it before Amare like most predicted.
    Last edited by justcallmetm; 02-22-2014 at 05:45 PM.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    ― Albert Einstein
    “I will be the first to admit that I am a pessimist by nature. It is, after all, the wisest way to be. We pessimists have everything to gain, whereas optimists have a fifty-fifty chance of being disappointed.”
    ― Tamar Myers
    “Don't let them drag you down by rumors just go with what you believe in.”
    ― Michael Jordan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRaiderLove View Post
    I begged to have Tyson Chandler and Shump shipped of the Denver for Mozgov and Wilson Chandler...Would have been a great trade for both teams

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by doorag View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRaiderLove View Post
    I begged to have Tyson Chandler and Shump shipped of the Denver for Mozgov and Wilson Chandler...Would have been a great trade for both teams
    If you think that is a fair trade then you should apply for the Knicks front office. You'd be a perfect fit. You're as looney as Dolan thinking the Knicks are a contender.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast