Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    vCash

NBA First: MCW leads all rookies in points, assists, steals AND rebounds!

Assuming the season continues as is has been going, Michael Carter-Williams will be the fist player to ever lead all rookies in points, assists, steal and rebounds per game.

Does this speak to his potential greatest? Or the weakness of this year's draft.

Had Nerlens not been injured all season, I'm sure he would have come away with the rebounding crown for rookies, but still... even if this is a weak draft, it is impressive for a guy to pull this of.

And he's in the top ten for blocks too! Currently 6th.
    What the eye doesn't see and the mind doesn't know, doesn't exist.
    Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow back: @JasonJHorn

vCash
    Not impressed, well let me say if he wins ROY he earned it it wasn't given. But he's the only rookie that's been given the keys to a franchise.
    don't talk, check out the resumè

vCash
    I just hope they don't get stupid and move him to SG years to come
    don't talk, check out the resumè

vCash
    I like MCW, but this is more a testament to him logging huge minutes and huge volume on a terrible team, as well as the fact that it is a weak class more than anything else. I think he has a long career in this league. I've always liked him more than Burke, but he is FAR from having a historic season for a rookie and I don't think what he's done this year speaks to his potential greatness. He's just the only rookie in a situation to put up huge numbers right now.
    [IMG]hi[/IMG]

vCash
    I think it's a bit of both. I'll even add a third factor, the weakness of the east.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    I like MCW, but this is more a testament to him logging huge minutes and huge volume on a terrible team, as well as the fact that it is a weak class more than anything else. I think he has a long career in this league. I've always liked him more than Burke, but he is FAR from having a historic season for a rookie and I don't think what he's done this year speaks to his potential greatness. He's just the only rookie in a situation to put up huge numbers right now.
    This.

I get the excitement for the kid, but since his breakout in the beginning of the season, he hasn't been able to sustain such a play. I think he'll be a good player, but he's hardly a franchise player from what I've seen (a little similar to Jrue in that regard).

vCash
    That's kinda sad tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

vCash
    at the very least its a combo of all things but trust me this kid is for real. Sure with Noel on the floor he wouldnt be the leader in boards but if you watch the kid play every night its easy to see hes something special. he impacts the game in so many ways and has gone to toe with the best and has succeeded more often than not. he might not be the #1 guy of a title team but he certainly can be the #2 and has the ability to be the man for periods of time when needed. fully trust Brett Brown and Co. to continue to develop him

vCash
    stat padding on a terrible team

Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

vCash
    he definitely is talented, he puts up statlines that make you do a triple take. look at some of these games

10/30: 22 pts 12 ast 7 reb 9 stls 1 TO 1PF against the Heat, his first game as a pro ever and he flirts with a quad double.
    11/9: 21/13/7/2sts/2blks
    11/22: 12/11/8/5

he is a rare quadruple double threat, capable of scoring and clearly can lead a team (as he did before the 76ers either shut down or traded anyone that could help them win). he is gonna be an allstar one day, maybe even a Jason Kidd quality player. his leading the rookies in all categories is definitely the class as he only averages 5.3 but the rest he deserves and him, Giannis and Dipo made this draft a lot better than people thought.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kobe24-TJ19- View Post
    this.

vCash
    no its not, not even close actually. tell me did he pad his stats with that near quad double against the heat or that triple dub vs the magic?

vCash
    define stat padding, please
    [IMG]hi[/IMG]

vCash
    All the rookies pretty much suck except him. And Oladipo.

vCash
    lol

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast