Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

2014- NFL Combine*

With the Combine starting who or what are you looking forward to?

My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 tackles sacks ints
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    2014 NFL Combine Schedule
    Date Event
    Sat, Feb. 22 OL/TE Workouts, QB/WR/RB Psychological Testing, Bench Press and Interviews, DL/LB Measurements, Medical Exams and Interviews, DB Medical Exams, Orientation and Interviews

Sun, Feb. 23 QB/WR/RB Workouts, DL/LB Psychological Testing, Bench Press and Interviews, DB Measurements, Medical Exams and Interviews

Mon, Feb. 24 DL/LB Workouts, DB Psychological Testing, Bench Press and Interviews

Tues, Feb. 25 DB Workouts

My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 tackles sacks ints
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    Dozier has looked good in OL drills today. I'm looking forward to the tight end drills today in hopes that we can put the Ebron thing to rest.

vCash
    I'm definitely keeping an eye on Watkins and Evans. A bad combine could push Watkins right into our lap while a big one could push Evans out of our range. The Raiders and Bills are two teams we need to be wary about when it comes to wideouts. If one of those teams passes on a WR, barring a trade, one of the two should land in our laps.

Catches: Yards: TDs:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I'm definitely keeping an eye on Watkins and Evans. A bad combine could push Watkins right into our lap while a big one could push Evans out of our range. The Raiders and Bills are two teams we need to be wary about when it comes to wideouts. If one of those teams passes on a WR, barring a trade, one of the two should land in our laps.
    Well said. I think these 2 players are the most important to us for the draft. Im also looking forward to how the safeties pan out. I think (and hope) our 1st 2 picks will be wr/safety.

Of course, if Mack falls to us at 10, and the FO thinks he is as good as people say he is...I could see us taking him. I think he will be gone though if he has a good combine.

2013 & 2014 Lions Forum Draft Prediction Game Champion

vCash
    Agreed, although great combines from any number of pass rushers or tackles could push either or both of those guys closer to us as well.

vCash
    Taylor Lewan just ran a 4.85 40, I wonder if this is the start of him blowing the combine up.

vCash
    Clowney measured in at 6'5" 266 lbs. 34.5 inch arms and a 83 inch wingspan. Holy ****, an inch shy of 7 foot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tigers.6 View Post
    Clowney measured in at 6'5" 266 lbs. 34.5 inch arms and a 83 inch wingspan. Holy ****, an inch shy of 7 foot.

Watching his highlights the other day and then seeing his measurables makes me want him next to Ziggy/Fairley/Suh

Ziggy/Fairley/Suh/Clowney

Death to quarterbacks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Wick925 View Post

Watching his highlights the other day and then seeing his measurables makes me want him next to Ziggy/Fairley/Suh

Death to quarterbacks
    Nope trade Suh & Fairley for picks.

Ziggy - cheap vet - cheap vet -Clowney

2013 & 2014 Lions Forum Draft Prediction Game Champion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Wick925 View Post

Death to quarterbacks
    That dline would negate the need for an upgrade at cb.

vCash
    So I hear Greg Robinson ran a 4.84, pretty impressive for a tackle even if the 40 yard dash isn't always good at evaluating talent. Could help our cause though bumping up another tackle into the top 10.

Catches: Yards: TDs:

vCash
    So I hear Greg Robinson ran a 4.84, pretty impressive for a tackle even if the 40 yard dash isn't always good at evaluating talent. Could help our cause though bumping up another tackle into the top 10.
    Lewan was 4.87 and Robinson was 4.92 officially. The ten yard splits for the top three tackles were insane. If Lewan keeps this up there will be three OT taken in the top ten.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    Nope trade Suh & Fairley for picks.

Ziggy - cheap vet - cheap vet -Clowney
    Yea that would be nice for 4 years till we trade Ziggy and Clowney for the newest Dline prospects

vCash
    Ebron ran a 4.5 flat
    % of Souls Taken: 100

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast