Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Question How does Delfino fit in 2014/15 season?

Curious how Delfino fits into the minutes rotations next season barring any injuries? Figure we have Giannis and Middleton at SF. Both of them deserve 30+ minutes per game. Yeah I suppose either of them could get minutes at SG or PF as well. We have Knight and Mayo at SG. Even though I think Delfino is a bit slow footed to play SG now this late in his career. Besides we don't know our draft order yet. Could end up with Wiggins or Parker.

vCash
    Hopefully his slow *** is released. That's how he'd ideally fit in 2014/15.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly:28021234
    Hopefully his slow *** is released. That's how he'd ideally fit in 2014/15.
    This...I like del fino but he's useless for this team

vCash
    Giannis, Middleton, Mayo, Knight...yeah not much of a fit at all.

Gosh what a terrible offseason from a free-agent standpoint. Mayo, Zaza, Neal, and Delfino. Geez. Great draft and trade though.

vCash
    Kinda been hammonds mo. Outside if the Tobias trade, I don't think we really have gotten raked over the coals in any trades. Usually it's at worst a wash. And he's always gotten terrific value with his picks, outside the first one in which he had little time to prepare.

But the free agents and contract extensions are what have been killing us. Can't really think of any good ones of those.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Kinda been hammonds mo. Outside if the Tobias trade, I don't think we really have gotten raked over the coals in any trades. Usually it's at worst a wash. And he's always gotten terrific value with his picks, outside the first one in which he had little time to prepare.

But the free agents and contract extensions are what have been killing us. Can't really think of any good ones of those.
    Yeah exactly right. He's always been a savvy trader, so I'm really hoping Mayo and Illyasova finish out the year strong so he can swindle somebody else

I'm definitely scared any time he has cap room though.