Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Game 56 : Cetlics @ Lakers

Anyone watching ?

Should we root for LAKERS ?
    Basketball is like war in that offensive weapons are developed first, and it always takes a while for the defense to catch up.

Red Auerbach

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leprechaun5 View Post
    Should we root for LAKERS ?
    Heck no, **** LA, win.

vCash
    Sully can't guard Gasol.

Marshall is a very good passer .
    Basketball is like war in that offensive weapons are developed first, and it always takes a while for the defense to catch up.

Red Auerbach

vCash
    Lakers defense is HORRIBLE .

Red Auerbach

vCash
    I only watched the start of the game when Rondo looked like he would score 30 on 80% FG shooting, he ended up at 2 for 12....

MarShon Brooks had 14 points on us I see from the box score. Glad I went to bed.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    great loss

Should lose to Sac tonight as well since it's b2b and hopefully no Rondo.

We would be in 4th then!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportfan View Post
    great loss

Should lose to Sac tonight as well since it's b2b and hopefully no Rondo.

We would be in 4th then!
    He isn't making any difference right now ,so with or without him we should lose if DMC plays

Red Auerbach

vCash
    I watched the 4th quarter on tape. What I saw are players that are starting to tune Stevens out. That sort of thing catches easily. Maybe the team will tank, except it won't be Danny making the moves which would be OK, but the team buckling under the losing - which is bad.

Tonight being a back to back w/ no Sully is a classic set up to play 3/4 speed and lose by 20. Let's see if they can resist and put up a good game. I don't like this development.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

vCash
    Good game vs Indy. Indy is flat and the C's playing well. 84-82 C's w/ 9 left...

vCash
    ^Humphries playing out of his mind ,he was great tonight .

Red Auerbach