Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Trent Richardson underwent shoulder surgery

NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reports Trent Richardson underwent shoulder surgery following the Colts' Divisional Round loss, but that it was "only a scope."
    Per RapSheet, the operation isn't expected to affect Richardson's status for OTAs. That's good news, as T-Rich admitted earlier this month that he still didn't have a feel for the Colts' system. T-Rich has suffered a number of nicks and bruises since being the No. 3 overall pick of the 2012 draft, but this is the first we've heard of his shoulder. It's just one more hurdle to clear as he looks to rebound from a monumentally-disappointing season. ESPN's Mike Wells expects the Colts' running-back competition to be "wide open."
    http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/n...r-surgery?rw=1

Curious if he was playing with an injured shoulder this year... anyway he has a lot of injuries for only 2 years into this league.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    i swear there are absolutely no colts fans on psd every thread is blank. way to represent guys

vCash
    ^^^^^

Ok dayman, lol! If that is you? Quick question for you regardless of whom you are? Do you call being a member of PSD since December of 2011, over 2 years and 35 plus regular season and playoff games, and having 12 posts "representing"? Lmao!

Back on topic: I read about the injury yesterday afternoon and he had it scoped which isn't major surgery these days. Glad to see he did it early as to be ready for OTA's.
    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyld1 View Post
    ^^^^^

Ok dayman, lol! If that is you? Quick question for you regardless of whom you are? Do you call being a member of PSD since December of 2011, over 2 years and 35 plus regular season and playoff games, and having 12 posts "representing"? Lmao!

Back on topic: I read about the injury yesterday afternoon and he had it scoped which isn't major surgery these days. Glad to see he did it early as to be ready for OTA's.
    Owned

vCash
    ^^^^^

vCash
    Plus i did post it at 2:24 AM Indy time, so it's kind of normal that no one would reply to this thread at that time.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants1213 View Post
    Plus i did post it at 2:24 AM Indy time, so it's kind of normal that no one would reply to this thread at that time.
    Exactly

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants1213 View Post
    http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/n...r-surgery?rw=1

Curious if he was playing with an injured shoulder this year... anyway he has a lot of injuries for only 2 years into this league.
    I haven't seen what the procedure was yet other than what story says was a "scope" . Speaking from personal experience that's tells us nothing. He may not even have had an injury.

I've had 5 surgeries on my right shoulder due to issues from recurring dislocations. Some were arthroscopic, some weren't. a couple of the "scopes" we're simply to clean up scar tissue and other crap that were causing me pain and impingement, so just saying someone had a scope done doesn't really mean anything.

On the flip side, one of the scopes was fairly serious and addressed the instability and dislocations , that required a couple months rehab.

In addition many procedures that used to be done with open surgery are now done arthroscopicly.

I've got a 9 inch scar running from the top of my shoulder blade down my back when they opened me up to reconstruct my shoulder. They don't do that anymore, now itts done arthroscopicly.

So, short story long it could be literally nothing. Or something major.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVicster View Post
    I haven't seen what the procedure was yet other than what story says was a "scope" . Speaking from personal experience that's tells us nothing. He may not even have had an injury.

I've had 5 surgeries on my right shoulder due to issues from recurring dislocations. Some were arthroscopic, some weren't. a couple of the "scopes" we're simply to clean up scar tissue and other crap that were causing me pain and impingement, so just saying someone had a scope done doesn't really mean anything.

On the flip side, one of the scopes was fairly serious and addressed the instability and dislocations , that required a couple months rehab.

In addition many procedures that used to be done with open surgery are now done arthroscopicly.

I've got a 9 inch scar running from the top of my shoulder blade down my back when they opened me up to reconstruct my shoulder. They don't do that anymore, now itts done arthroscopicly.

So, short story long it could be literally nothing. Or something major.
    I have a scar of near the same length but due to an ******* gouging me with a knife and he wasn't a doctor. I stomped the **** out of him and got stitched up...though it does bother me from time to time .......that said, I hope his injury doesn't linger nor yours?

I hope that the "scope" on TRich was just a cleanup as we/he are due some good news on the injury front for sure! Btw, I am going to ask you something in Italian....

Qual la vostra cena italiana preferita? Il mio Zuppa De Pesce e spero che un giorno possiamo godere un pasto insieme sopra qualche bella conversazione?

vCash
    Serious or just a cleanup....either way I'm impressed he didn't bow out and have it early to hide from his bad season. Would have been a pretty good excuse and reason to go on the IR and just get away from the beating he took in the media....instead he took the criticism and played hurt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by matthollabak View Post
    Serious or just a cleanup....either way I'm impressed he didn't bow out and have it early to hide from his bad season. Would have been a pretty good excuse and reason to go on the IR and just get away from the beating he took in the media....instead he took the criticism and played hurt.
    Very good point and I agree plus he had the procedure done right after their last game wasting no time. I really hope we get to see a marked improvement next season in his game? While Chuds only was his HC for a few games I believe his Offensive creativity will help put TRich in better running situations in which to succeed....instead of the telegraphed bs we saw last year?

vCash
    If Chud lures Mack, I will completely eliminate every Richardson excuse I can think of. Full offseason, Improved offensive line, a coach that will probably use him well. As of now, our line is ****ing garbage.

<3

vCash
    I have a scar of near the same length but due to an ******* gouging me with a knife and he wasn't a doctor. I stomped the **** out of him and got stitched up...though it does bother me from time to time .......that said, I hope his injury doesn't linger nor yours?

I hope that the "scope" on TRich was just a cleanup as we/he are due some good news on the injury front for sure! Btw, I am going to ask you something in Italian....

Qual la vostra cena italiana preferita? Il mio Zuppa De Pesce e spero che un giorno possiamo godere un pasto insieme sopra qualche bella conversazione?
    la mia nana usato per fare di me un pesce calamari ripieni ........ mmmmmmm. a questo giorno mia zia fa ancora il suo lassagna killer per me, ogni ringraziamento. tutti sanno la sua MINE!

ma mi piace una buona zuppa di pesce piccante ......? vediamo l'ora di condividere il tavolo con voi un giorno. mangiare!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVicster View Post
    la mia nana usato per fare di me un pesce calamari ripieni ........ mmmmmmm. a questo giorno mia zia fa ancora il suo lassagna killer per me, ogni ringraziamento. tutti sanno la sua MINE!

ma mi piace una buona zuppa di pesce piccante ......? vediamo l'ora di condividere il tavolo con voi un giorno. mangiare!
    Fantastico!