Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

That is why Lebron has the right to Flop.

Because when he get hit and doesn't add some acting into it, he can get his nose broke and there will be no call. He's just helping the refs make the call. He's to strong to take a hit and get moved if he doesn't want to. But hits still effect shots, so when he gets bumped, he throws a little act job in to show the refs he got hit. Otherwise what just happened would happen a lot more.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Because when he get hit and doesn't add some acting into it, he can get his nose broke and there will be no call. He's just helping the refs make the call. He's to strong to take a hit and get moved if he doesn't want to. But hits still effect shots, so when he gets bumped, he throws a little act job in to show the refs he got hit. Otherwise what just happened would happen a lot more.
    I agree there was like 4 fouls on that play.

The face I make when I read dumb posts on PSD.

vCash
    Leflop

vCash
    Well.. I mean I can't agree with this but how was that not a foul on Fisher OR Ibaka?

vCash
    the way he throws his body all over like a fish out of water he had it coming. he will be fine. hes a big boy. he doesnt have the "right to flop" gtfoh OP really?

I meese you Seņor Rodriguez

vCash
    People endorsing flopping. SMH(first time ever i've actually put something like this. thats how moronic this post is.)

vCash
    hahahahha, how weak, how ****ing weak. I'm actually surprized lebron didnt just smear the blood on the floor and roll around in it afterward. Least fun player to watch in the NBA, i wonder if he had his mother kiss him on the head afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by SPURSFAN1 View Post
    People endorsing flopping. SMH(first time ever i've actually put something like this. thats how moronic this post is.)
    exactly close this ****ing thread and miami fans just stfu until playoffs, jesus sick of these ****ing horrible miami threads daily made by ignorant posters.
    Last edited by Zefflin; 02-20-2014 at 11:13 PM.
    This is all very funny.

Follow me on Twitter @KnowNameGuy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefflin View Post
    hahahahha, how weak, how ****ing weak. I'm actually surprized lebron didnt just smear the blood on the floor and roll around in it afterward. Least fun player to watch in the NBA, i wonder if he had his mother kiss him on the head afterwards.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefflin View Post

exactly close this ****ing thread and miami fans just stfu until playoffs, jesus sick of these ****ing horrible miami threads daily made by ignorant posters.
    Don't know who your team is, but obviously Bron be dropping deuces on them every time in humiliating fashion.

vCash
    oh, ok...........

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPURSFAN1 View Post
    There are two kinds of flops. One where you fake like you got hit, and the second, when you do actually get fouled and you add an unnatural flail to accentuate that you got hit. I'm definitely condoning the second because otherwise big strong dudes that get fouled won't get the calls. Whats so bad about a flop that makes sure a real foul is called?

vCash
    Nobody should have the "right to flop."

vCash
    Surprised they didn't call a flagrant 2 and suspend Ibaka 5 games for hurting the nba's princess

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Didn't Wade break Kobe's nose in the star game?

vCash
    The heat get away with travelling, carrying, flopping, and slapping hands all the time. I love the heat.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast