Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Metta World Peace's Subliminal messages

Metta recently posted to twitter:

Metta World Peace: I want explain to yal how Shane Battier is the 4th best player in This game. But I might be going over yal head. Should I explain? Twitter @MettaWorldPeace

Metta World Peace: all u guys answers on Shane r correct. Unfortunately, players that play like that are passed on. #Uneducatedbasketballpeople Twitter @MettaWorldPeace

He praises Battier's skill and impact on the game by proclaiming him a top 5 player in the game.
    Since they bring similar value, I'd wager he fancies himself in the same high rankings...

The second posting features a #hashtag which seems like a diss to Woodson. One that I would agree with.

vCash
    I have no idea why he doesn't play. Man we just need to fire Woodson. Metta probably could have got a little more elsewhere and he came here to play. Same with beno. Woodson is a dumb prick. I feel metta can definitely help us. This is ********.

CARMELOOOOOOO ANTHONYYYYYY!!!

vCash
    Woodsons rotations are all ****ed up. He has no clue on who to play and who to bench. The guy has no idea what hes doing! Smh **** makes me cringe in anger

vCash
    Ya never know what MWP is referring to, but if that is it.... not like he has to worry about being benched or anything

should of hashtagged Beno too!!

vCash
    And that is definitely a subliminal. They both play a similar game. Great defense and a pretty good 3 pt shot. Shane's better though.

vCash
    The rotation should be

Pablo/Beno/Ray
    Timmy/JR
    MWP/Iman
    Melo/Amare/Martin
    Tyson/Tyler/Bargs
    Future Ace

vCash
    I forgot he existed.

vCash
    shane impact is extremely underrated. heat has been a greater team on both ends since he came there
    but of course he's taking shots at woody

vCash
    woody is a fool, how Meta can' get 15-20 is crazy

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    Yea Metta should be playing...our defense can't look any worse can it?

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash
    Lol. I can't even say that his message is subliminal.

I wish he would be on the court. He's not what he once was but he is still a tough, hard working player that I like to watch. But woody must not like him anymore. Woody likes about 3 guys on this team.

Woody is a douche.

As Jets fans, we act like this Jet is either taking off to new heights or crashing to the ground. There is never a normal ride with some turbulence.

vCash
    There is no reason why metta cant get some burn... what happened to the old school goon squad we are supposed to have this year?

vCash
    Chris Herring ‏@HerringWSJ Feb 17
    I'd only have 2 sentences to write. He's not that great anymore. RT @weaponxmuzik: @HerringWSJ Have an opus on why MWP isn't getting burn?

Researched my Hardaway/Shumpert piece & found that only one Knick has been worse in 1-on-1 defense this yr than THJ: Metta World Peace.

Hardaway's allowed opposing players to score 50% of time in one-on-one situations. World Peace has allowed scores in 60% of those scenarios.

Its fun to say "how on Earth does Metta not get PT?!?!?!?!" without giving any indication how you play him, unless you think he'll be good for us in four 2 minute spurts to end quarters just for the sake of playing a 10th guy. If thats the case, I disagree. I want no part of Metta at the 3.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YashBoone View Post
    There is no reason why metta cant get some burn... what happened to the old school goon squad we are supposed to have this year?
    I can think of a few reasons....

vCash
    First of all, I am sure MWP has lost a step, But any Stat that is out there for this season... you might as well throw out the window. You have a championship Vet playing nothing but garbage time, and it is quite obvious when he is out there..that he is trying to get some stats for himself(and I don't blame him).

He is saying the right things... being very positive on twitter(at least for the most part)... but I am sure he is bitter as hell... I personally can't wait to hear what guys like MWP and Beno have to say about this FO and Staff when they finally escape this H@ll that they are in .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast