Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Rockets @ Warriors

Another big game tonight for the Rockets. Golden State will finally have Iguodala, but without Bogut, this is a game the Rockets should win. I'd really like to see the Rockets take advantage of the Bogut-less Warriors by going to the paint on as many possessions as possible. Either post up Dwight or dribble penetration all night long, and this should be a Rockets win.

Regardless, it's the second night of a back-to-back and Iggy will give Harden some problems. I'm calling a tight one. I'm thinking something like a 108-104 victory.

vCash
    Rockets have a good record on zero days rest (young legs).

Curry scares me in a close game, I think we lose. If we can maintain a ten point lead at 5 minutes to go, we win.

vCash

Rockets @ Warriors

Attack the lane as much as possible. Harden should attack drive to the rim constantly. Put as much pressure on Curry and Thompson as we can. Don't let them get hot from three point range. Close game but I don't see us winning. Something like 112-106.

vCash
    Curry is shooting 38% from the floor, 20% from three-point line and averaging 7 TOs and 5 PFs against the Rockets this year. He probably doesn't like Beverley much.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    Bogut's officially not playing tonight. The Rockets seriously need to take advantage of that, because the Warriors are nowhere near the same basketball team defensively with him off the floor. I'd like to see them attack the paint early and often.

vCash
    That was about as bad a first half of basketball I've seen the Rockets play all season long. Howard and Harden are a combined 3-12 from the floor and 1-7 from the line for 8 points and five fouls. Atrocious and inexcusable. Yet they're somehow only down 4 points going into halftime. McHale needs to seriously say something to them in the locker room, because it doesn't even seem like Houston came to play tonight other than Parsons. Thank goodness for Chandler or the Rockets would definitely be getting blown out right now.

vCash
    As bad as we are playing, we're still in this and the refs are just as atrocious as we are. And why the **** won't Mchale put Asik back in? He was doing really well and Howard has been worthless this game. And how the **** was that a foul on Beverley and I'm glad Harden is the most worthless defensive player to ever play

vCash
    Refs ****ing us some more

9. 02-21-2014, 02:47 AM
    Reason
    Trolling - SFrush90

vCash
    Warriors were also on a back to back by the way. good game Rocket's fans!

she says go for the championship

11. 02-21-2014, 02:58 AM
    Reason
    Response to a deleted post - SFrush90

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EDUTEXANS View Post
    Curry is shooting 38% from the floor, 20% from three-point line and averaging 7 TOs and 5 PFs against the Rockets this year. He probably doesn't like Beverley much.
    and he sings, "you make me better.."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    My hate for the warriors is almost at the level of my hate for the Jazz. I ****ing hate every one of those flopping, dirty, cowardly a SOBs. And Marc Jackson is the king of them all. Pathetic team all around and Tony Brothers didn't help, idk how he still has a job

Did anyone else hear Bill Worrell talking about the warriors fans after they were trying to pick a fight with Pat Bev? He said that they are always the most beliggerent fans in any stadium

Bogus blows anyway
    check the stats, you sound

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    As were the Rockets. On the road.

Please stay in you own forum next time and troll a little less. It's getting quite obnoxious, and you're creating unnecessary bad blood between two fan bases that don't really need any help doing that already. If you want to just talk basketball, you're more than welcome. But you're just being a complete troll.

vCash
    I think I'd rather face Bogut than O'Neal after that...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    How far away is Sacramento from the Warriors Bay Area homes? Give me a break.

Good game but Curry just made a few extra shots down the stretch. The Warriors will only go as far as he takes him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    As were the Rockets. On the road.

Please stay in you own forum next time and troll a little less. It's getting quite obnoxious, and you're creating unnecessary bad blood between two fan bases that don't really need any help doing that already. If you want to just talk basketball, you're more than welcome. But you're just being a complete troll.
    notice I used the word, 'also,' meaning I know the Rockets played last night. btw, I thought the troll who posted the premature thread in our forum was a leader in this Rocket's forum?? He's also stating his Rocket opinion all over this site. anyways, didn't know I was trolling. I haven't derailed anything, but I wont post anymore threads..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast