Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

List Of GOOD things to come GET EXCITED !!!!

Okay Guys... Future is PRETTY BRIGHT FOR OUR TANKING TEAM ... small list of things we have to look forward to in the near future... I know everyone is a lil pissed from the turner trade , but here's where we are at right now

1. MCW
    2. Should be a Top 3 Pick.... in the most loaded draft since the Lebron-Melo-Wade Draft
    3. the pelicans pick ... probably somewhere within 12-18
    4. Nerlens Noel
    5. MONEY TO SPEND !!!!!! we can sign 2 max players with the money we have after this year . if we wanted to , not saying we will get them, but at least we have a chance to sign them

never been so excited as a sixer fan future is bright
    Eagles Did Win a Championship, it just was not the Superbowl , we beat Lombardi's Packers

vCash
    I like this thread. What is everyone excited about most for the future? Finally, we can focus on some positive thinking.

I'm mostly excited about the season opener next year. Not even considering free agency right now, but we're going to debut (at least) THREE new lottery pick rookies if you think about it. Our top pick, the Pelicans pick, and Noel, who is a lottery pick and will count as a rookie as much as our other draft picks.

MCW plus 3 new shiny rookie toys. The future is bright.

vCash
    Jabari parker and dario saric

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    I'm most excited for the draft lottery right now because of the humongous impact it will have on our future!

In addition I love the prospect of Noel, MCW, a top pick, and whatever magic Hinkie whips up on draft night growing together next year. Should be a ton of fun!

vCash
    It really all depends on where we're picking in the draft. I'm excited to see how MCW plays now that he's not dealing with ET demanding the ball so much. Maybe he can boost his PPG, ASG, and RPG with an actual shooter on the floor with him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    Jabari parker and dario saric
    I haven't agreed with you often in the past but this i can get behind.
    [CENTER][[CENTER]

vCash
    Excited about Brown, Hinkie, MCW, Nerlens, the next few drafts, free agent possibilities, Thad if he stays.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sixer04fan View Post
    I like this thread. What is everyone excited about most for the future? Finally, we can focus on some positive thinking.

I'm mostly excited about the season opener next year. Not even considering free agency right now, but we're going to debut (at least) THREE new lottery pick rookies if you think about it. Our top pick, the Pelicans pick, and Noel, who is a lottery pick and will count as a rookie as much as our other draft picks.

MCW plus 3 new shiny rookie toys. The future is bright.
    Agreed ... Sounds f'kn Awesome
    Eagles Did Win a Championship, it just was not the Superbowl , we beat Lombardi's Packers

vCash
    Yeah, we aren't going to be winning too many more games this season, that's for sure. I think, at least for now, worries about slipping too far into the lottery can be put to bed.

Also I'd add that the New Orleans pick should be better than 12-18. If the season finished today they'd be 11th, only 2.5 games behind NYK in 8th. They're 8 games out of the playoffs right now, so it's almost guaranteed to be in the top 14. We're looking at more like 8-14 right now.

vCash
    Also I want to see Noel play. Can't wait for that.

vCash
    After this year we will have enough to sign 2 max players? Tis true? If so, wow!

vCash
    ^Think that was already the case - we didn't clear any salary today - but yeah, we're on track for less than $20m in salary next year, so we're going to have more cap space than we can use.

vCash

vCash
    I'm really excited for summer league. Like all our team should be eligible.

vCash
    I am excited first of all about the NBA Lottery to see where we will be picking.....then to see Hinkie work his Magic on draft night...we are stacked!!!!! Our future is bright...
    Big ups to Phins1983 for the Sig!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast