Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Sixers aquire Danny Granger

Adrian Wojnarowski ✔ @WojYahooNBA
    Follow

Indiana has traded Danny Granger to Philadelphia, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

vCash
    For Turner and Lavoy. Granger is a 14 mil expiring. But Evan and Lavoy are expiring too. I don't really get it for either side. Is there more to this? Do the Pacers prefer Turner to Granger?

vCash
    wow were gonna have a lot to spend , im excited
    Eagles Did Win a Championship, it just was not the Superbowl , we beat Lombardi's Packers

vCash
    Absolutely love this.

vCash
    This is horrible.

vCash
    We got a future second in the deal.

People really think Indy has improved, which is is hilarious. Adding 2 below par players to a good team will do them no good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    why ? ^
    Eagles Did Win a Championship, it just was not the Superbowl , we beat Lombardi's Packers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles710 View Post
    why ? ^
    Because it accomplishes nothing for the Sixers. They got nothing from this deal.

vCash

Sixers aquire Danny Granger

Was this the best they could do for Turner?! If so this is pretty pathetic. Where are the draft picks Hinkie??? WTH?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge View Post
    We got a future second in the deal.

People really think Indy has improved, which is is hilarious. Adding 2 below par players to a good team will do them no good.
    Granger didn't seem to be all in as the 6th man at least from what I saw and there was always going to be the question about him even making it health wise to the playoffs to begin with looming since he could tweak something at any time. All realistic Pacer fans knew Granger was gone at the end of the season anyway, so why not go after someone that should be excited to be a top seed?

How is his Defense?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by matthollabak View Post
    Granger didn't seem to be all in as the 6th man at least from what I saw and there was always going to be the question about him even making it health wise to the playoffs to begin with looming since he could tweak something at any time. All realistic Pacer fans knew Granger was gone at the end of the season anyway, so why not go after someone that should be excited to be a top seed?

How is his Defense?
    Hahaha. As a tweet said:
    O/U 2 weeks till PG chocks ET.
    Coulson Lives

vCash

How is his Defense?
    Look, most Sixers fans think that Turner is pretty awful. But coming off the bench for you guys as a role player, it will minimize his damage to you and he could possibly even "thrive" to an extent. Especially in a great atmosphere like Indy. It's also obvious that from the Pacers POV that Granger was pretty checked out and playing possibly injured, so getting some depth like Turner and Lavoy for him could be a plus. Granger was giving you basically nothing. I only question why Indy would tinker with their lineup right now. They're on the brink of a championship. It's such a delicate balance finding a perfect roster like Indy had before this trade.

But to answer your question, his defense is bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sixer04fan View Post
    For Turner and Lavoy. Granger is a 14 mil expiring. But Evan and Lavoy are expiring too. I don't really get it for either side. Is there more to this? Do the Pacers prefer Turner to Granger?
    I need bholly's expertise on this but weren't we below the cap floor before this deal? We needed the additional cap that's where Granger's 14 mil would come in. I haven't done the research but I do believe that would be the case.

I personally love the deal because Granger is my favourite player currently in the league albeit he's nothing but a shell of his former self.

vCash

How is his Defense?
    It was average before this year at best. This year, he has been bad.

He really isn't good at basketball. Some skills are there, but they are overshadowed by too many flaws. Many being on a team like Indy can bring out more of his positives.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Hahaha. As a tweet said:
    O/U 2 weeks till PG chocks ET.
    Sweet

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast