Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

The Sixers now have 9 draft picks

2 first round & 7 2nd round draft pick. The 76ers clearly have a plan on how to improve for a non-destination NBA team. They picked Michael Carter-Williams, traded for Nerlens Noel, and stockpiled draft picks. this draft is incredibly deep, and while everyone is looking to get one of the top 5 guys, there is going to be a lot of value in the later picks. They understand that the absolute worst thing an NBA team can inspire to be is above average. They will never attract a free agent good enough to push them into contention, so they have to be able draft high enough to get a player good enough to push them to the next level.

vCash
    Good move by them! I wish my team had that many picks. ****ing insane dude! I wonder if this is the sort of thing that ends up getting it's own documentary.

vCash
    7 2nd rounders? Wtf are they doing with those? They will trade or sell at least 3 of them.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    btw, I love what Sam is doing. If Noel turns out to even be a Theo Ratliff type, with their hit on MCW, if they can just make one more draft hit, they are the most talented young team in the NBA for the long term.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    7 second round picks holy ****
    Get ya Popcorn ready

vCash
    Lakers get on those 2nd round picks if you can't get any first round picks.

Sell off Kaman, Hill and Pau dammit!

vCash
    we have 7 for 2014 with 2 firsts and 5 seconds. the picks from our latest deal with Wash and denver is a 2015 and a 2016. still awesome though.

RETURN OF THE MAC

Rec: 25 Yards: 429 TD: 4

vCash

The Sixers now have 9 draft picks

They're getting ready for the next step in the NBA expansion.... D-league farm teams. I'm not kidding basketball is catching up to hockey soon every team will be farming prospects through d-league teams

vCash
    and what do you mean non destination team? we are the 4th largest market in the US

RETURN OF THE MAC

Rec: 25 Yards: 429 TD: 4

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    we have 7 for 2014 with 2 firsts and 5 seconds. the picks from our latest deal with Wash and denver is a 2015 and a 2016. still awesome though.
    gotcha. I still think you sell or trade a couple this year. There are only so many roster spots open, and if you can get assets/cash for them, instead of most likely a player that won't make the roster, do it. You can always invest in a Euro player, but that is so hit or miss.

vCash
    As a Laker fan I'm so jelly. I want picks!

vCash
    interesting
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    and what do you mean non destination team? we are the 4th largest market in the US
    As far as the NBA goes, there is LA, NY (4 teams now), Chicago, and probably another couple of teams more appealing. But winning makes a team appealing, and if Philly continues on the path, they will have enough money to bring in a really good player(s) before these rookie contracts are up and they need to pay MCW and co.

vCash
    Good for Philly for staying true to a real rebuild.

What kind of value does 5 second rounders hold though? Maybe one starter or serviceable role player. Could it get them back into the first round somewhere?
    Go Knicks!

All time

vCash
    Trade you Josh Smith for those 7 2nd rounders. No?

Detroit sucks :/. Drummonds leaving

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast