Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Would the Vikings be willing to part with a 5th round pick for QB Terelle Pryor?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes the Viikings would send a 5th rounder for Pryor

1 7.14%
  • No, the vikings won't part with a 5th rounder for Terelle Pryor

13 92.86%
    vCash

Vikings fans, I come in peace and have a poll regarding an offseason move

Hey guys, I'm a die hard Raiders fan, and a fan of the game. Your new OC Norv Turner is a QB Guru and is familiar with Pryor. Turner had to face Pryor when he was with the Chargers and said "He's a young man that's extremely tough to prepare for". Please keep in mind that Pryor is on the last year of his rookie deal meaning he'd come cheap, and while being around the league for 3 seasons, he's only started half a season. Pryor's 1st snap of the game vs. Pittsburgh he broke off a 93 yard run. It was a record run by a QB which highlights his potential and abilities. With that being said, would the Vikings be willing to part with a 5th round pick for Terelle Pryor?
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

vCash
    no. he wouldnt be a qb of the future. just like we would have no chance at getting a 5th rounder for ponder.

Vikings will be looking to get "their guy" whoever that may be, time will tell. but it isnt pryor, nor is it ponder, but ponder may be kept as a backup, although i hope he is just flat out released once we get a couple other QBs on the roster.

EVERYBODY RELAX, I'M BACK!

vCash
    to be honest, we already have Terrelle Pryor....his name is Joe Webb and he's now a WR

not quite fair, maybe, but no...I don't see him as a good fit
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

vCash
    Please lobby to take Pryor in Minnesota.

I am sick to death of hearing about him in the Raiders forum.

🙀

vCash
    No way for a 5th rounder. I like his skill set but I just don't believe he has the mental make up to be a true starting QB. Yes he is tough to game plan for but he isn't Cam Newton.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    I'd do a 7th rounder for him. He is more polished than Joe Webb, but still needs A LOT of work. He has potential, though and a 7th rounder is fair.
    A famous quote on PSD, from the one, the only;

CCRider

I hate to break it to ya like this amigo but nobody here is really too concerned with what you want like or need....ok? If a thread isn't for you do like everyone else, walk on by...ok?

vCash
    I would rather trade for Herschel Walker again....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
    I would rather trade for Herschel Walker again....
    LMAO! No you would not!
    A famous quote on PSD, from the one, the only;

CCRider

I hate to break it to ya like this amigo but nobody here is really too concerned with what you want like or need....ok? If a thread isn't for you do like everyone else, walk on by...ok?

vCash
    I think a more meaningful poll would be…

If the Raiders gave the Vikings a 5th round pick should the Vikings take Pryor?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFtw View Post
    I'd do a 7th rounder for him. He is more polished than Joe Webb, but still needs A LOT of work. He has potential, though and a 7th rounder is fair.
    I would rather pick Tom Savage with our 7th round pick than waste it on Pryor.