Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Kevin Love to Chicago Bulls a possibility?

Peter Vecsey ‏@PeterVecsey1 52m
    Prior 2 AS break,KL alerted Flip he'll exercise summer '15 out & sign elsewhere. Expect him 2B moved B4 deadline or off season
    Peter Vecsey ‏@PeterVecsey1 1h
    Wolves fans' nightmare has come true, earlier than scheduled. We knew Love'd split ASA eligible '14-15. But now he's forcing premature exit
    Peter Vecsey ‏@PeterVecsey1 40m
    KL will only commit 2 team w winning culture. Meaning Celtics r in his sights, as are Bulls. Both have lots to exchange....
    Peter Vecsey ‏@PeterVecsey1 47m
    Still, LA has no assets 2 swap & JBuss is turnoff...

Peter Vecsey ‏@PeterVecsey1 45m
    James Dolan's reputation precedes him on fast break, essentially disqualifying NYK. Playing w Melo also is greatly unappealing, I'm informed

You think Kevin Love will join the bulls in the offseason?

vCash

Only player on the market I'd get rid of Mirotic's rights for (no, not Melo). Hell, I'd deal both Char pick and Mirotic.

vCash
    Vecsey isn't the most reliable source, this would obviously be fantastic though. I think the Bulls have always made more sense than LA or NY.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KH12 View Post
    Vecsey isn't the most reliable source, this would obviously be fantastic though. I think the Bulls have always made more sense than LA or NY.
    My money is still on LA (him and Westbrook reunion for 2015).

I also should have looked more in depth and noted that it's Vecsey who is reporting it.

vCash
    We have a younger version of KL in our system in miro. Idk why we would then need to pay more for the same type player.

Unless we are going to send him to minny and that would be up to miro himself if he would want to play for them. Not sure if he will and prb won't have an answer in time for the trading deadline/plus doubt minny will do that deal otherwise.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KH12 View Post
    I wasn't sure if this guy was a reliable source or not. I thought he was lol. If Love ends up here in Chicago, it makes us legit title contenders.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ballerkingn2 View Post
    We have a younger version of KL in our system in miro. Idk why we would then need to pay more for the same type player.

Unless we are going to send him to minny and that would be up to miro himself if he would want to play for them. Not sure if he will and prb won't have an answer in time for the trading deadline/plus doubt minny will do that deal otherwise.
    Comparing Mirotic to K.Love at this point is crazy IMO. Love is a top 10 player and it's unlikely Mirotic is ever that good. I'd trade Mirotic in a heartbeat if it brought back Love
    Last edited by Jett2780; 02-20-2014 at 12:58 AM.

vCash
    I've honestly always thought he'd come to Chicago if Rose can stay healthy. I'd legit be shocked if he went somewhere other than Chicago I don't see Lakers a destination Lakers aren't going to be relevant until they draft another star and until that poor excuse for a coach is run out of town.

vCash

Yeah I can't wait until Miro gets here and starts putting up 40-15 he's just been playing with a blind fold on to make it tougher on himself.

vCash
    its def a possibility,we''ll have the space and have been hording assets in case of him wanting to come here.the wild card is love,where does he want to go,if he's leaving i'd put us and lakers has the favs atm

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rndy:28005433

Yeah I can't wait until Miro gets here and starts putting up 40-15 he's just been playing with a blind fold on to make it tougher on himself.

If a guy from your fav team putting up 40-15 is a joke for you so be it. I'm my of celebratory guy myself. Either way good job.

vCash
    Now Flip tweets about this, denies Kevin wants to leave?

Flip Saunders ‏@Flip_Saunders 1h
    Rumors of Love telling me he's opting out & wants 2 b traded r false. Last convo I had w/ him was him telling me how bad my sports coat was.
    This is what Peter Vecsey said about Flip

Peter Vecsey ‏@PeterVecsey1 1h
    @csethrima @Flip_Saunders U honestly think Flip would confirm report? Hide and watch

vCash
    Love just wants to win. Twolves need to make a deal though. Need to get what you can for love because I think he will be a laker. His family is out there and everything. I thought phx had a good chance... but that doesnt seem to be the case.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    its a little late dont you guys think, one day before deadline LOL.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    If a guy from your fav team putting up 40-15 is a joke for you so be it. I'm my of celebratory guy myself. Either way good job.
    What are you talking about? I was laughing at the fact that you compared the two players who outside of being 3 point shooters are literally nothing alike but hey you're a good scout right?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    its a little late dont you guys think, one day before deadline LOL.
    Yep honestly If Minny was smart they would have traded him this year because they could have gotten a great package. Next year he's going to tell them he's not going to resign and they will be forced to trade him to a select few teams and take half the value they could have gotten this year pretty much just like Den trading Melo for role players and future picks that is likely what Minny will get for Klove.
    Last edited by Rndy; 02-20-2014 at 02:31 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast