Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

vCash
    I am amazed that Martin's substance abuse, he missed work due to heavy drinking (report states that he showed up to work at least one day drunk) while released texts suggest he was taking other drugs, haven't been a larger part of this discussion. They may also show a glimpse of why Martin's "non-harassers" would dislike him in the locker room. Wouldn't it be considered somewhat normal to dislike a coworker, who has been a subpar performer, who then compounds the issue by missing meetings due to being too hungover to attend? That is not an excuse for the behavior of Incognito, Pouncey, and Jerry, but the support seems to suggest the rest of the locker room had other legitimate reasons to dislike Martin outside of him talking about problems with people outside the locker room.

vCash
    The report didn't help him at all, but he deserved to be fired because of how bad the O-line was.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    The report didn't help him at all, but he deserved to be fired because of how bad the O-line was.
    Correct - blowup dolls and all the bs aside - you wouldn't expect any OL coach to survive a season like that. We had 10 more sacks than the next worse team and a record for rushing futility.

He should've been fired long ago but that would make too much sense for this organization.

vCash
    Am I the only one who believes that the partying and drug use are par for the course in most pro sports. Do people actually believe these guys are Boy Scouts... the best description of them is the truth... they are 20 something millionares. They chase women and do drugs at the same rate as the avg. 20 year old; with one big exception... they have access to millions of dollars and the power and influence it takes most a lifetime to build. If you really think a football player's offseason is nothing but running weights and protein shakes then I don't know what to say. This is not a Miami Dolphins problem, it's not an NFL problem even it's a FOOTBALL problem. High school kids do the same hazing and partying. Although to a lesser extent do to their lack of fame and money.
    We are just the one's with our hand in the cookie jar... Bill Clinton got a BJ in the oval office I am sure he was not the first to do so but he was the first to get caught so he pays the price. That's us... all this talk is going a bit far. You don't hear any NFL palyers saying Miami is one of a kind. At most they say it went too far and some heads gotta roll.

These firings are what has to happen when something like this happens. But don't believe the hype every team has an Incognito... we are just the unlucky guys who had a pu**y who couldn't hack it and needed an excuse.

Good riddance to them all I say... But I don't believe in any way that we are unique