Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Clowney should be the first pick. Hands down.

You can't pass on this type of talent. He has flaws, but being challenged against better players will be good for him. This pretty much nails it.

http://www.talkinballs.com/index.php...worth-grabbing

vCash
    I stopped reading at "Alex Smith is very good."

vCash
    whatever... your username is hilarious

Not Even Fair #BTFD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UofAZ420 View Post
    whatever... your username is hilarious
    Thanks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    I stopped reading at "Alex Smith is very good."
    Come on now. He has the same number of rings as Kaep. I love Kaep as a player, but if you think Alex Smith is not a "very good" QB throwing 23 TD's vs 7 Int's, your crazy. It didn't say he was great.

vCash
    I wouldn't say "hands down". I would take him if I was picking first, but there are a lot of reasons for Houston to go with Johnny Manziel. Another team might like Greg Robinson or Jake Matthews because OT can play effectively in the league for fifteen years at a crucial position.

vCash
    How has Gabbert been a "franchise threatening bust"? When he arrived the team was in the process of being sold and there were strong rumors that it would move to L.A. or even London. The franchise is far more settled now than it has been any time since Blaine arrived. He was the tenth overall pick in the draft, the lowest Jaguar pick in the past six or seven years. Why aren't players like Derek Harvey, Tyson Alualu, Justin Blackmon, or even Luke Joeckel who played half a season badly at RT last year, considered "franchise threatning? What about Eugene Monroe who was traded away for mid round draft pick? All of them were drafted as high or higher than Gabbert and were paid a lot more money for their services. None of them with the arguable exception of Monroe have been better through their first three seasons than Blaine. Blackmon may come back, Joeckel should be back, but Gabbert is still there and still very young. He played injured most of his time in the NFL, and eventually the nicks forced him to the sideline, but he won the starting job three years running in Jax, and there isn't any reason to think he won't do it again this year.

I can put up with smarmy writing style and gag me with a spoon cuteness sometimes, but don't try to pass yourself off as a talent judge.
    Last edited by Alpha Dog; 02-19-2014 at 11:55 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dog View Post
    How has Gabbert been a "franchise threatening bust"? When he arrived the team was in the process of being sold and there were strong rumors that it would move to L.A. or even London. The franchise is far more settled now than it has been any time since Blaine arrived. He was the tenth overall pick in the draft, the lowest Jaguar pick in the past six or seven years. Why aren't players like Derek Harvey, Tyson Alualu, Justin Blackmon, or even Luke Joeckel who played half a season badly at RT last year, considered "franchise threatning? What about Eugene Monroe who was traded away for mid round draft pick? All of them were drafted as high or higher than Gabbert and were paid a lot more money for their services. None of them with the arguable exception of Monroe have been better through their first three seasons than Blaine. Blackmon may come back, Joeckel should be back, but Gabbert is still there and still very young. He played injured most of his time in the NFL, and eventually the nicks forced him to the sideline, but he won the starting job three years running in Jax, and there isn't any reason to think he won't do it again this year.

I can put up with smarmy writing style and gag me with a spoon cuteness sometimes, but don't try to pass yourself off as a talent judge.

You're a joke.
    A famous quote on PSD, from the one, the only;

CCRider

I hate to break it to ya like this amigo but nobody here is really too concerned with what you want like or need....ok? If a thread isn't for you do like everyone else, walk on by...ok?

vCash
    Can't pass on Johnny football

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LordFappington View Post
    Come on now. He has the same number of rings as Kaep. I love Kaep as a player, but if you think Alex Smith is not a "very good" QB throwing 23 TD's vs 7 Int's, your crazy. It didn't say he was great.
    Trust me, I've watched Alex Smith enough as a 49er to know that "very good" and he have never gone hand in hand. Above average, maybe, very good...no.

Not sure what rings, being a team accomplishment, has anything to do with anything. Dilfer has more rings than Marino.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFtw View Post
    You're a joke.
    Still spamming, Toad. Go jump in 10,000 lakes if you got nothing to say.

vCash
    Blaming his poor play on rumors of the team leaving is even worse
    DO NOT TRUST YOUR PETS TO NEMACOLIN WOODLANDS KENNEL

On 7/20/14 we took our Calla and Pebble for a stay while on vacation. On 7/21 Calla, who is diabetic, was given 10x her insulin dosage. She wasn't found until 12 hours after being overdosed. After a week and a half of suffering we made the tough decision to put her down because of brain damage and a lack of a quality of life. She was only 7 and her breed lives until their 20's. Over half of our beloved Calla's life was stolen from us.

vCash
    So...are you like 12?

"LordFappington"

"talkinballs.com"

"A **** Worth Grabbing"

I mean...I guess that was good humor in middle school.

vCash
    How can I jump in the 10,000 lakes if I live in California?
    A famous quote on PSD, from the one, the only;

CCRider

I hate to break it to ya like this amigo but nobody here is really too concerned with what you want like or need....ok? If a thread isn't for you do like everyone else, walk on by...ok?

vCash
    No he shouldn't, he should go to Jax.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast