Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PSD Mets game

vCash

PSD Mets game

The idea of getting PSD together to a Mets game or Cyclones game even has been thrown around a lot over the past few years, with I believe it was FoC's charity event last summer, it's not unreasonable to think that PSD can get together to attend a game this season.

Although I don't believe any plan has ever been put in place, ticket prices are pretty cheap for good seats and are dirt cheap for nose bleeds.

Just thought I'd refresh the idea of actually enjoying a game with complete strangers.

vCash
    I'd be down anytime after May 15th, graduating college this year.
    #oneatatime

vCash
    lol it would be so weird to see you guys in person, because we're so used to just seeing a screen name and an avatar.

But I'm down.

vCash

PSD Mets game

Anytime after May 15th is when id be good to go too. After my exams and my birthday, I'll be home free. Not to mention I'll be working then so I'll be okay buying whatever seats.

You're right Stuna, it would be weird but I mean, it'd be a nice social experience not to mention that I can find out how old Magoo really is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    lol it would be so weird to see you guys in person, because we're so used to just seeing a screen name and an avatar.

But I'm down.
    For sure.
    Last edited by rpagz3; 02-19-2014 at 03:15 PM.
    #oneatatime

vCash
    July 12th vs the Marlins

vCash
    Boy, the mets have a tough schedule in April.
    #oneatatime

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52:28000875
    The idea of getting PSD together to a Mets game or Cyclones game even has been thrown around a lot over the past few years, with I believe it was FoC's charity event last summer, it's not unreasonable to think that PSD can get together to attend a game this season.

Although I don't believe any plan has ever been put in place, ticket prices are pretty cheap for good seats and are dirt cheap for nose bleeds.

Just thought I'd refresh the idea of actually enjoying a game with complete strangers.
    Wasnt my charity event. Lol now I can only remember the first name, not the screen name of the young man who did such a great job with that event.

Yes, id enjoy catching a game with u guys.
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post

But I'm down.
    This, but let's do it! lol

Have done it with Ranger fans from Twitter multiple times, so guys I even hangout with now on like a weekly basis lol

Let's all plan a Mets game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Anytime after May 15th is when id be good to go too. After my exams and my birthday, I'll be home free. Not to mention I'll be working then so I'll be okay buying whatever seats.

You're right Stuna, it would be weird but I mean, it'd be a nice social experience not to mention that I can find out how old Magoo really is.
    I should be done around the same time, but I'm going on vacation in early June for about two weeks. I'm free from May 15th to June 8th or anytime from June 24th to September I think, unless something comes up.

It would be weird at first, but we all have a common interest so it'll be cool.
    Last edited by YoungStuna; 02-19-2014 at 03:15 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rpagz3 View Post
    For sure, I could see you and Magoo getting into a fist fight over whether ketchup or mustard is better on a hot dog. Or actually a 4 way battle between you, WrightStuff, Magoo, and Mcfly.
    Lmao word.

vCash
    It'll be a good time.

We all should have a name tag on with our PSD names on it lololol

vCash

PSD Mets game

We should catch a day game, it'd probably be easy for all of us

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsnQueens7 View Post
    July 12th vs the Marlins
    There's a nonzero chance I might not be able to make that game.

How about May 24th vs the DBacks? Do you guys have any preferences(like Night, Day, etc.)?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmARanger18 View Post
    It'll be a good time.

We all should have a name tag on with our PSD names on it lololol
    LOL that will be funny

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast