Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Offseason Outlook on TP2

Among rumors and speculation the Raiders are attempting to trade Terrelle Pryor. We drafted him using a 3rd rounder. While we debate his abilities as a NFL QB, there is no debating the young mans athleticism nor work ethic. I could see him going to a team like Philly (He's a Jeanette, PA. kid), to the Bills as a back up for EJ Manuel, or possibly even the Vikings (Norv Turner raved about TP and said he was extremely hard to prepare for). I like the kid, I really do, and I wish him all the best, but he just doesn't seem to fit the mold in what the Raiders are trying to build. If Pryor is traded, what should we expect in return?
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

vCash
    Hopefully when TP2 is traded, we get any sort of draft pick. I would be amazed if we could get anything better than a 5th for him.

vCash
    No more than a fifth I would think, probably a 6th. However, he could be couple up with a draft day trade.

vCash
    Lol, a pick? For Pryor?

I seriously doubt anyone is going to give up something for a kid who'll be cut anyway.

I'd sit the young man down today and explain his options to him. Start running patterns, or pack for Canada.

-Stork

vCash
    I think he may have some value to a team whose scheme fits that type of talent. Let's just say San Francisco for instance. He has roughly the same traits as Kippersnacks. I would expect K to get hurt sometime in the future with all of the running he does. It would make sense to have a backup who will sit and hone his skills with the same style as your starter. I know, K is better than Pryor but that is beside the point. The 9ers have a plethora of picks if my memory hasn't failed me. I am not saying they will, only offering them up as an example. There is probably a position coach of some sort who would like to get his hands on Pryor. The market must be tested to see if we can get any compensation.

vCash
    I bet one of the teams under terrible ownership and desperate for a qb would give up a late pick. His career is pretty much over though. I hope he's been saving his money.

vCash
    We`ll see if Pryor is smart enough to change positions for a career save, unlikely. We can`t trade him or the General Manager, 8 - 24 may produce 12 - 36 then it`s lights out lol.

Reggie got played in a New York Minute

vCash
    Denver had the best "Pocket Passer" the game has ever seen & we all know how that worked for them in the Superbowl. My honest opinion is the kid is under contract & we won't get anything for him anyway so just drop him down to #3 & move forward with someone new.

vCash
    Though I am a major MM supporter, I haven't given up hope on TP2. His work ethic will help him, if he gets some QB guru to help him. I want him to succeed for us, because if he succeeds, we succeed, too...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by N. Cog Neato View Post
    Though I am a major MM supporter, I haven't given up hope on TP2. His work ethic will help him, if he gets some QB guru to help him. I want him to succeed for us, because if he succeeds, we succeed, too...
    I'm pretty sure he is working with one of the best QB coaches this offseason. I think I read that somewhere. Anyway, I just don't see it happening. I can probably count on one hand the passes he has made that impressed me. I don't see us getting much for him. If anything. Work ethics nice but if it doesn't translate to success it is just wasted money.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Im thinking soda for the locker room, i dont want my guys paying for soda. Any team willing to stock my soda machine for 2 years gets Pryor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    Im thinking soda for the locker room, i dont want my guys paying for soda. Any team willing to stock my soda machine for 2 years gets Pryor.
    lol....moneyball ha ha..

vCash
    haha did someone from this forum call Sirius radio and suggest we should trade our 2nd round pick and Pryor for Mallet? You almost made Kirwin and Miller die laughing on the radio.

vCash
    I don't think his fate is sealed yet. I guess it depends on the draft and any FA QB's that we may pick up. After that, it's probably wide open on who performs best. I doubt seriously anybody would trade for him....at least for anything worth talking about.

vCash
    I personally can't wait to see TP off the team.
    He had like one good half of football all year and there is still guys out there that want him around? I just don't get it.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast