Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Minnesota Vikings Kevin Williams Football Camp

The Minnesota Vikings Kevin Williams (#93) Football Camp will be held June 22nd 25th at the University of St. Thomas in St. Paul, MN. The camp is for kids ages 7 to 18 years old. Along with Kevin, there will be other Minnesota Vikings that attend the camp to give instruction and speak to the kids.

There will also be an entire staff of high school and college coaches to make for a 10 to 1 player to coach ratio. Use promo code TEAM2014-PSD to receive a $55 discount and 2 FREE football items including cleats, gloves, and more (up to $225 value)! For more information please visit www.footballcamps.com or call 301-575-9400.

Note: this is a sponsored post.

vCash
    Just out of curiosity, what happens to this camp if/when Kevin Williams signs elsewhere?

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Those camps an community events usually always stay put even if kevin doesn't return his heart is still in Minnesota an I love it

vCash
    Can we get this un-stickied? I don't think anyone around here really cares.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natelpete:28061925
    Can we get this un-stickied? I don't think anyone around here really cares.
    Lol I was just wondering why it was still stickied
    10 Rec, 96 YD, 1TD
    injured.....again