Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Marion is done.

vCash

Marion is done.

Marion is absolutely TERRIBLE. He's gotten worse and worse and worse since the 2011 championship..

If anyone watched the Heat game tonight, wow. That was, pathetic on Marions part. He literally handed all Miami needed to win that game. In case you missed it, I'd recommend finding a way to watch it, it was actually a really good close game (despite final score). Or I can tell you how Marion responded in a big game.
    Marion starts off with shooting stupid 3s or runners or deep 2s that are way off with his ugly form.. Then he misses a WIDE OPEN layup to give us the lead during a crucial run. It was one of the wort misses I've ever seen from point blank. THENN when we hit a 4-point play to give us a 6 point lead late in the 4th. Next possession after a STOP on Lebron Marion throws it away at the opponents own basket very stupidly. NEXT possession on offense he wiffs a pass and it flies out of bounds...followed by sending Lebron to the line for free throws
    How can someone be this bad? YET HE IS LEFT IN THE GAME TO FINISH

I might have been off on a few numbers or timing..but point is, Marion needs to give it up soon. He just simply doesn't have it anymore..I don't care how good he was or how much I used to like him..cant be nice about it this time. He needs to not play.

Or at least have Vince play more minutes

vCash
    man dude
    i want to say the same , marion was so damn ugly tonight vs miami..... cost the game

Andrew Graham:
    "Dallas not a playoff team?? Dirk, Dwight and 13 Adam Morrisons would make the playoffs. "

What do the Mavs say???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ThuglifeJ View Post
    Marion is absolutely TERRIBLE. He's gotten worse and worse and worse since the 2011 championship..
    He's not exactly a young buck anymore. He'll be 36 in May, so yeah, his better days are behind him.

vCash
    It was really hard to watch that game against Miami. Marion looked so old.

vCash
    not only old , its more about his mindset right now... it seems taht he doesn't have much fun out there so

Andrew Graham:
    "Dallas not a playoff team?? Dirk, Dwight and 13 Adam Morrisons would make the playoffs. "

What do the Mavs say???

vCash
    Right now, he's a burden. He still thinks he's 'got it' whenever he gets the ball and in turn screws up constantly

vCash
    Marion's shot selection has always pissed me off but his defense and rebounding always made up for it but this year his d and rebounding is declining too. Those floaters and 3s are stupid and seem to never go in. I like marion butWe really need to upgrade the SF position this offseason

vCash
    He was bad again. Down the stretch he was blowing defensively and rebounding. Why on earth did carter not come in when he was on fire from 3

vCash
    I agree with most that Marion is pretty much done. I think mavs should sign Danny Granger if he gets waived.

Granger starter
    Marion backup
    Ellington 3rd string (I have liked what he's done lately. Lot better than Crowder)

vCash
    He was bad again. Down the stretch he was blowing defensively and rebounding. Why on earth did carter not come in when he was on fire from 3
    Vince was better defensively down the stretch than Shawn. He made melo pass the ball in that last possession.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DallasTrilla23:28036701
    Vince was better defensively down the stretch than Shawn. He made melo pass the ball in that last possession.
    I know and surprisingly Ellis had good D too on that play.. risky tho surprised it wasn't a foul call