vCash

Game 52: Miami HEAT @ Dallas Mavericks W! LBJ: 42 POINTS, 9 REB, 6 AST

.._______________
    (37-14)________________(32-22)

VS

Time: 8:30 PM ET
    Channel: Sun Sports

Mario Chalmers - Dwyane Wade - LeBron James - Shane Battier - Chris Bosh

Jose Calderon - Monta Ellis - Shawn Marion - Dirk Nowitzki - Samuel Dalembert

Last edited by SteBO; 02-17-2014 at 10:47 PM.

vCash

Game 52: Miami HEAT (37-14) @ Dallas Mavericks (32-22) - 2/18/14 - 8:30 PM EST

I hate the mavs , I hope we blow them out

Johnny Jaguar

The Future Of Jacksonville

vCash
    About time LeBron starts putting up triple doubles. So sick of MVP race is over talk.

vCash
    Let's go, second half the season. Time to put the stamp on the MVP for Bron Bron!

vCash
    I'm amazed that this team watches shots got up and not a single person boxes out. They just watch the ball and hope it lands in their lap.

vCash
    We were down 95-92 early in the 4th quarter, and then LeBron came back in the game and just started wrecking ****. After that moment, the game was over. But what shouldn't get overlooked is the defense we played in the 4th quarter. Yes it was the only quarter of defense we played, but it was necessary to win tonight.

I'll say this though, we can't pull this **** against OKC on Thursday. We'll get murked if we do.

vCash
    Beasley came into this game with a t-shirt that said "Hey Spo! I will make it easy for you to bench me for the next 10 games." I really want him to get minutes in the permanent rotation, but he has to be pretty much perfect defensively. Nobody played good defense the whole night, but the stretch Beasley was in the game was when things went south quick. He was -8 for the night.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Slug3 View Post
    I'm amazed that this team watches shots got up and not a single person boxes out. They just watch the ball and hope it lands in their lap.
    They need some serious rebounding drills in practice. Tonight was pitiful at times.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Beasley came into this game with a t-shirt that said "Hey Spo! I will make it easy for you to bench me for the next 10 games." I really want him to get minutes in the permanent rotation, but he has to be pretty much perfect defensively. Nobody played good defense the whole night, but the stretch Beasley was in the game was when things went south quick. He was -8 for the night.
    If everyone was held to the same standard defensively as Beas, Spo would of been yanking guys every 30 seconds. Its a shame when you give a guy this short of a leash. He's just playing scared in there. He won't even take open 3's because he is scared to miss. Nobody could play well under these circumstances. The beginning of the second half was the worst stretch of defensive basketball for the Heat and it had nothing to do with Beas. Guys were getting dunks and easy buckets all night long. The double standard is just hurting the team, because a guy can't improve, meanwhile guys who are at there best like battier just get ate up all game long anyway and offer absolutely nothing offensively.
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 02-19-2014 at 12:53 AM.

vCash

Game 52: Miami HEAT (37-14) @ Dallas Mavericks (32-22) - 2/18/14 - 8:30 PM EST

Beasley was minus 8

Allen was plus 4 and went 0-5 with 1 rebound and played like garbage

So..

Johnny Jaguar

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    Beasley was minus 8

Allen was plus 4 and went 0-5 with 1 rebound and played like garbage

So..
    I remember a game like 2 or 3 years ago that we barley lost to the Bulls. bosh was like 1-15 with 4 rebounds and had a plus 12. He was the only one that had a plus while Wade and Lebron both dropped over 30 that game. I was amazed.

vCash

Game 52: Miami HEAT @ Dallas Mavericks W! LBJ: 42 POINTS, 9 REB, 6 AST

Yah that stat is kinda meh lol

Johnny Jaguar