Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    VANCOUVER
    Posts
    55,082

    Which holds the Canucks back most?

    NTCs or Luongos deal?

    Why?
    If we're all such great coaches why do we recruit so hard? You need players.

    ~ Jack Armstrong, ECF 2016

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Mission, BC
    Posts
    2,649
    Easily the NTC. am I the only one that thinks Luongos deal is ok?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    37,141
    Luongo's contract is definetly okay, until he declines.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Golden 1 Center
    Posts
    79,068
    Mike Gillis. After all he is the one that's responsible for both.
    #JoergerBomb

    Watching the Giants bullpen like:

    <3


    - He runs meetings like a coach. Basically, Im playing with a coordinator on the field. Hes a football God. He sees everything, and he sees the big picture of everything." - Frank Gore on Andrew Luck
    - "He is as smart as Peyton, as accurate as Brady, tougher than Ben and as athletic as RG3." - Anonymous Head Coach on Andrew Luck

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Mission, BC
    Posts
    2,649
    If these trade rumors are true gillis will get run out of town.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    VANCOUVER
    Posts
    55,082
    Quote Originally Posted by Pfeifer View Post
    If these trade rumors are true gillis will get run out of town.
    I used to think he'd get run out of town but now I think ownership will just sign off on any stupid move or non move he does or doesn't make.

    Somehow he has Aquilini convinced he's the answer.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Mission, BC
    Posts
    2,649
    Well giving up your best defensman and another top four d plus a first for oreilly is a terrible move.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Golden 1 Center
    Posts
    79,068
    Quote Originally Posted by Pfeifer View Post
    Well giving up your best defensman and another top four d plus a first for oreilly is a terrible move.
    Where did you see that?

    Latest rumor I read is Edler for Franzen and O'Reilly is untouchable.
    #JoergerBomb

    Watching the Giants bullpen like:

    <3


    - He runs meetings like a coach. Basically, Im playing with a coordinator on the field. Hes a football God. He sees everything, and he sees the big picture of everything." - Frank Gore on Andrew Luck
    - "He is as smart as Peyton, as accurate as Brady, tougher than Ben and as athletic as RG3." - Anonymous Head Coach on Andrew Luck

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    86
    I'm convinced MG is unable to piece together an intelligent trade that will make an impact. I just don't think he's capable of assessing talent that he has or wants to get...Franzen for Edler? That should get him fired. I think I would burn a jersey in front of GM place if that happened.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Mission, BC
    Posts
    2,649
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants1213 View Post
    Where did you see that?

    Latest rumor I read is Edler for Franzen and O'Reilly is untouchable.
    It was on the Team 1040. Obvious speculation but still rediculous if true. Edler for Franzen is equally as bad. I'll bet not much happens.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Golden 1 Center
    Posts
    79,068
    Quote Originally Posted by Pfeifer View Post
    It was on the Team 1040. Obvious speculation but still rediculous if true. Edler for Franzen is equally as bad. I'll bet not much happens.
    I think I remember reading Botchford article that MG will make some moves.
    #JoergerBomb

    Watching the Giants bullpen like:

    <3


    - He runs meetings like a coach. Basically, Im playing with a coordinator on the field. Hes a football God. He sees everything, and he sees the big picture of everything." - Frank Gore on Andrew Luck
    - "He is as smart as Peyton, as accurate as Brady, tougher than Ben and as athletic as RG3." - Anonymous Head Coach on Andrew Luck

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    VANCOUVER
    Posts
    55,082
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants1213 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pfeifer View Post
    It was on the Team 1040. Obvious speculation but still rediculous if true. Edler for Franzen is equally as bad. I'll bet not much happens.
    I think I remember reading Botchford article that MG will make some moves.
    I think he's got his eye on some guy who will be a first line winger in Utica.
    If we're all such great coaches why do we recruit so hard? You need players.

    ~ Jack Armstrong, ECF 2016

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •