Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Carmelo's Record Setting 3's

Carmelo Anthony made an All-Star record eight 3-pointers and scored 30 points.

vCash
    Was just thinking if tonight made him realize that playing with another star or two makes him that much better and will cause him to bolt this coming summer.

When Melo is playing more of a spot-up game as opposed to an ISO game, he just seems unstoppable. He did it in the Olympics and did it again tonight.

The only way Melo can play that way is if the defense is not focusing solely on him.

Maybe he realized the only way that happens is if he plays with another star.

vCash
    lol off ball melo is amazing. I thought we all knew this

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

vCash

Carmelo's Record Setting 3's

Thought he got robbed of that MVP ... Kyrie got hot for half a quarter

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by meloman1592 View Post
    lol off ball melo is amazing. I thought we all knew this
    Question is.... did he know it?

Well, obviously he knew it. I'm just saying it might have made him want out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Deem_NY View Post
    no robbery at all, Irving had 14 assists and matched Melo with 5 boards, he played great defense and brought the East back with melo on the bench.

Didn't like Melo's interview after the game, seems he likes the allstar guy's better than his teammates, can't really blame him, I mean Ray? Amare I'll complain about everything and won't play defense? Chandler I'll complain about my mates and do what i complain about? Iman who thinks he's the greatest yet may be the worst sg in the league right now?

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Deem_NY View Post
    31 points and 14 assists on 14 of 17 shooting is no joke. He also scored 15 points in the fourth quarter when it mattered most.

vCash
    Melo was killing it

vCash
    Why can't Kyrie be a Knick?

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

vCash
    Just goes to show you what this guy can do with a real point guard. I have wet dreams of Rondo maneuvering the PnR in the middle of the court and Melo just feasting off wrap-around kick outs. Melo has a long career ahead of him once he is able to play off a guard who can allow him to feast off the catch and shoot long ball. Melo's game will age like fine wine.

vCash
    LoL.. How many times do I have to tell you guys that we should run the offense through Amar'e... Pick and ROLL!.. Melo is a much better player off the ball.. Forget about this ISO Melo and run it through Stat.. SMH.. My lord...
    The Dark Knight Rises to Save Gotham Once again..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EnWhyKay View Post
    LoL.. How many times do I have to tell you guys that we should run the offense through Amar'e... Pick and ROLL!.. Melo is a much better player off the ball.. Forget about this ISO Melo and run it through Stat.. SMH.. My lord...
    yep.

vCash
    We need to drop Cole and pickup that Pierre Jackson kid. Anyone who can score 58 in D league can put up 15-20 in the NBA. He is lighting quick and can shoot from anywhere. He plays pretty good D for his size and gets steals. The main reason I like his game is that he attacks the rim and is very good at finding his teammates. He is also very athletic kinda reminds you of Nate, Ty Lawson and I. Thomas all wrapped into one. We need a spark at pg and this kid is a spark plug.

He is better than Kendall Marshall and look how he has been playing against NBA competition since called up. If we had this guy instead of Felton all season, we would be at .500 at least.

Cutting Cole and adding Jackson wouldn't hurt to try!
    Watch out, don't step on the Grasshoppers ...

vCash
    Gotta give Melo credit, he really has turned into one of the best 3pt shooters in the league.

vCash
    So LMFAO at all the "off the ball" comments. People praising Melo for what he ran D'Antoni out of town for.

Also, LOL at All-Star game praise. All-Star game means nothing but a showcase of the league's top talent. Doesn't make our team better or win more games.

Happy for Melo, but nothing changed for the Knicks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast