Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Our playoff goal this year..

I've been thinking about the upside of sneaking into the playoffs... getting the 7th seed.

As good as Miami is, I think we have the best shot of any team in the league to knockout the defending champs in the first round.
    If healthy we can take one of the first two games in Miami easy.

Do you think we CAN beat the eat in a 1990s style upset. I'm sure MWP can make a 4 point play Larry J style

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNumber37 View Post
    I've been thinking about the upside of sneaking into the playoffs... getting the 7th seed.

As good as Miami is, I think we have the best shot of any team in the league to knockout the defending champs in the first round.
    If healthy we can take one of the first two games in Miami easy.

Do you think we CAN beat the eat in a 1990s style upset. I'm sure MWP can make a 4 point play Larry J style
    No.
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

vCash
    the naivete of some knicks fans... we probably aren't making the playoffs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDean89 View Post
    the naivete of some knicks fans... we probably aren't making the playoffs.
    you just want your nuggets to get a lottery pick...lol.

I mean there's a lot of season left, but obviously its been a disaster and with every game more hope is lost.

The next hope is that we regrouped and come back from the ASB with a clear mindset... it's just hard to believe this team doesn't have at least ONE good run in them all year. and really 1 good run is all we need to get into the playoffs. we're only 2 back behind the freakin Bobcats!

i do think, if healthy, we can give MIA a good run. We always play them well, we always play good teams in general well for the most part.

but we would need Tyson & Kmart healthy and playing well.

vCash
    We can beat the heat as Long as Am are is heaLthy. Our low turnover game cuts out a lot of their fast break easy baskets. As long we can hit some threes we are good. But we need a coaching upgrade.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Years View Post
    We can beat the heat as Long as Am are is heaLthy. Our low turnover game cuts out a lot of their fast break easy baskets. As long we can hit some threes we are good. But we need a coaching upgrade.
    i think we can beat the heat as long as Amare ISN"T healthy...lol.

I think Amare would only take away minutes from Kmart, and Kmart helps us win ALOT more than Amare does.

vCash
    The goal is to get to the 6 seed, we are only 5 games back of that seed... The knicks need to avoid the Pacers and Heat in the first round to even think of a major playoff run.

But if nothing changes with the roster of coaching staff to spark the team, there is a chance the Knicks will not make the playoffs or be 4 games and out

vCash
    Please no if we did that Woodson would be here another four years.

vCash
    I am not confident at this point whether they will make the playoffs. I hope they do. Once in, anything can happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    you just want your nuggets to get a lottery pick...lol.

I mean there's a lot of season left, but obviously its been a disaster and with every game more hope is lost.

The next hope is that we regrouped and come back from the ASB with a clear mindset... it's just hard to believe this team doesn't have at least ONE good run in them all year. and really 1 good run is all we need to get into the playoffs. we're only 2 back behind the freakin Bobcats!

i do think, if healthy, we can give MIA a good run. We always play them well, we always play good teams in general well for the most part.

but we would need Tyson & Kmart healthy and playing well.
    the nuggets are getting a lottery pick regardless, i've heard you all year with your ******** about how we "are just jr playing average" away from being a great team. wake up dude, we just lost to the bucks, 76ers and kings. it's unbelievable how naive you are. this team is losing to teams who are trying to lose. this is an embarassment to the sport I really don't know what Knicks team you've been watching.
    Last edited by Weezy; 02-16-2014 at 05:18 PM. Reason: not needed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDean89 View Post
    the nuggets are getting a lottery pick regardless you moron, i've heard you all year with your ******** about how we "are just jr playing average" away from being a great team. wake up dude, we just lost to the bucks, 76ers and kings. it's unbelievable how naive you are. this team is losing to teams who are trying to lose. this is an embarassment to the sport I really don't know what Knicks team you've been watching.
    lmao! whoa... easy there killer.

listen, the knicks have made me look stupid this year what can I say? No one could have predicted whats happened this year. its been a disaster.

vCash

Our playoff goal this year..

At this point, I don't believe we will make the playoffs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    lmao! whoa... easy there killer.

listen, the knicks have made me look stupid this year what can I say? No one could have predicted whats happened this year. its been a disaster.
    there you go, some sense. it is better for this team to be bad enough that we blow it up and rebuild a team the correct way than to be stuck in no mans land always thinking we are one piece away. this team is playing in one of the worst conferences and divisions of all time and we are still 12 games under .500. even if we do make the playoffs (hollinger has us at about a 20% chance of making it). we will get creamed by whomever we play. to think that this team is beating the back to back champions of the world in a 7 game series without HCA, is laughable. just sit back and watch rome burn man, knicks fans need to quit singing lullabies to themselves. i don't think there has ever been a more disgraceful team than this. an 88 million dollar roster of proven veterans who can't beat of a roster of no names. I can go on all day about how pathetic this squad is. We have no cap this offseason, we have no pick, we have no way of getting better other than from within and that's not enough. On top of all that, we have a GM who has no experience being a GM, and an owner who thinks he is a GM.

vCash
    Our playoff hope is to get in.

vCash
    Yeah I would like to make the playoffs. That should be our goal right now. From the looks of this team right now I don't know if it will happen. Hope I'm wrong

CARMELOOOOOOO ANTHONYYYYYY!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast