Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

is there a single player you'd trade Drummond for?

LeBron, Durant, curry? Anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

vCash
    Is God available?

vCash
    I would have to do it for Durant but LeBron has to much age on Dre. Other than Durant I would have a real hard time trading him for someone. He just has to much potential and is only 20 years old.

Edit: Would probably have to trade him for Davis as well. Hes already looking borderline superstar.

vCash
    Only 4 names: LeBron, Durant, Paul George, Anthony Davis.

#ERMAHGERD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GunFactor187 View Post
    Would you consider curry?

vCash
    I don't know if I'd even move Drummond for George. Durant and LeBron yes. Those are 2 guys Drummond will never be better than (in all likelyhood). Having a franchise center and him being a dominate one is something to build around and I'd only move that if we got a sure fire top 2 player in return. Other players may be better, like George, but you can find solid wingers and guards to build around Drummond. Having a elite center anchoring the paint makes the defense much better and helps the offense move more smoothly depending on how efficient the center is.
    Last edited by LionsFan..LOL; 02-15-2014 at 01:01 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    Would you consider curry?
    Nope. Curry is a great player when you have pieces such as other shooters. We don't have any so he wouldn't be as good as he is in GS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GunFactor187 View Post
    Not George, He started the year off like a superstar but he's falling a bit. He's a talented player but I wouldn't trade Dre for him.

vCash
    30and25 is such a dominate game on any level. that stat tells me that one man just absolutely dropped his b@II$ all over the other team and his real b@II$ prolly havent even dropped yet due to adolescence.
    Last edited by DreDrum#1; 02-15-2014 at 01:39 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DreDrum#1 View Post
    30and25 is such a dominate game on any level. that stat tells me that one man just absolutely dropped his b@II$ all over the other team and his real b@II$ prolly havent even dropped yet due to adolescence.
    possible post of the year lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DreDrum#1 View Post
    First post you ever made me laugh and enjoy. Thanks DreDrum! Still think you should sign off tho.... KIDDING! #scruffmcgruffed

vCash
    Durant and LeBron are the only one's that I would trade him for without thinking twice...of course you got some other young guys like Davis, Curry, George, Irving and Lillard but I think Drummond has potential to surpass all of them, like LOL said he'll probably never reach LeBron/Durant level.

vCash

is there a single player you'd trade Drummond for?

Was having this conversation with my cousin last night. I said Durant for sure and possibly Davis. Lebron is obviously better but also quite a bit older so I'll take the 20 year old.

AAP: Kim English

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Detroit[x] View Post
    First post you ever made me laugh and enjoy. Thanks DreDrum! Still think you should sign off tho.... KIDDING! #scruffmcgruffed
    Lol, your the man X, never disliked you your just a typical Michigander, sarcastic as hell and Michigan sarcasm is legendary.

vCash
    only KD and LBJ in that order

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast