Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Melo "without a doubt" he would take less money if it helps Knicks flexibility.

Starting to really like this guy, let's see if he actually does it.

If he could take $18-20m for 2015 we'd be GOLDEN and possibly could add 2 max guys.

vCash
    LOLS right.
    OPERATION "BOOM!"
    THE BLOW UP WILL BE TELEVISED

King Phil's entrance music
    I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KniCks4LiFe View Post
    LOLS right.
    well if he wants to leave he has to take less anyway, so lets see if he takes less to stay.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Starting to really like this guy, let's see if he actually does it.

If he could take $18-20m for 2015 we'd be GOLDEN and possibly could add 2 max guys.
    This is what I've been waiting to hear Melo say. That just validates my stance.

You gutted the team to get here and get your money the first time around Melo. Please don't do us NYers dirty. I'm sorry the team sucks this year, but wait 1-2 more years. You get to pick your own coach and convince Rondo/Love to join NY. You want to win Melo? Be smart about this. There isn't really a large market team out there which you can win right away. Just finish what you started in NY.

JETS KNICKS YANKEES

vCash
    Why is this man opting out for?
    OPERATION "BOOM!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FYL_McVeezy View Post
    This is what I've been waiting to hear Melo say. That just validates my stance.

You gutted the team to get here and get your money the first time around Melo. Please don't do us NYers dirty. I'm sorry the team sucks this year, but wait 1-2 more years. You get to pick your own coach and convince Rondo/Love to join NY. You want to win Melo? Be smart about this. There isn't really a large market team out there which you can win right away. Just finish what you started in NY.
    100% agreed.

vCash
    LOLS right.
    He wasn't obligated to say that. For that reason I think it's sincere...

JETS KNICKS YANKEES

vCash
    Why is this man opting out for?
    wouldn't u after watching Felton yawning and chucking away?...lol

but in all seriousness, who knows, i'm sure he wants options and i'm sure he wants to pressure NY into giving him a plan he can agree to. and maybe he just wants long term security as well. that doesn't mean he can't or won't take less.

besides "less" doesn't mean he has to sign for $14m like LBJ did, he could sign for $20m and still be doing us a favor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    wouldn't u after watching Felton yawning and chucking away?...lol

but in all seriousness, who knows, i'm sure he wants options and i'm sure he wants to pressure NY into giving him a plan he can agree to. and maybe he just wants long term security as well. that doesn't mean he can't or won't take less.

besides "less" doesn't mean he has to sign for $14m like LBJ did, he could sign for $20m and still be doing us a favor.
    CP3 opted out and took 5yrs 100mil. K4L can't seem to see that there are other factors for opting out besides $$$....

JETS KNICKS YANKEES

vCash
    CP3 opted out and took 5yrs 100mil. K4L can't seem to see that there are other factors for opting out besides $$$....
    Stop being a dumb homer. Man you like that guy that your friends say

"yo the mailman is at your house the 4th time this week, check on yo shorty"

"damn they sending a lot of mail to my house"

[ring ring] "hey hun did you sign off on another package, I heard the mailman bought another big one"

[your girl] "he surrrrrre did"
    OPERATION "BOOM!"

vCash
    good point, and I'm sure CP3 is one of the guys Melo will ask for advice since they are so close.

vCash
    Melo is opting out for the same exact reasons every FA opts out. The same reason Deron opted out. Same reason CP opted out. Same reason Wade opted out. Why is Melo's situation any different?

vCash
    Stop being a dumb homer. Man you like that guy that your friends say

"yo the mailman is at your house the 4th time this week, check on yo shorty"

"damn they sending a lot of mail to my house"

[ring ring] "hey hun did you sign off on another package, I heard the mailman bought another big one"

[your girl] "he surrrrrre did"
    And I'm just supposed to take your word for it as if you speak to Melo on the phone on a daily basis? That's equally dumb using your logic. At least I don't sit here and proclaim I know all and expect everyone to believe me just cause......

Melo has no reason to buy into this shitshow at the moment. Knowing Dolan he won't have any motivation to build the team if he knows Melo is locked in. Give the illusion that you may leave and you can light a fire under the Knicks FO. Cp3 did the same, so did D-Will. These players opted out to the coach and the team they wanted, it wasn't a $$$ issue for DWill or CP3. We all know how Melo forced his way to NY so of course there's reason to be weary, but if he really only wanted the $$$ he would just sit and wait for Dolan to give him the supermax contract to sign. Opting out means he wants leverage, to put himself in the situation he wants....in NY.

JETS KNICKS YANKEES

vCash
    Who on this list is Melo opting out to take less money for?

And no LeBron nor Bosh are coming here.

Stop being stupid.
    OPERATION "BOOM!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Melo is opting out for the same exact reasons every FA opts out. The same reason Deron opted out. Same reason CP opted out. Same reason Wade opted out. Why is Melo's situation any different?
    Because he's Melo and he's fat and greedy....duh!

I can't believe I'm defending the guy like this. I'm not even that big a fan of Melo....I just hate to see stupidity spit out like it's gospel

JETS KNICKS YANKEES

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast