Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Good news from the Fort: Doubront in shape

Letís just get this out of the way ó Felix Doubront isnít fat. Far from it.

After a winter spent working out at the IMG Training Academy in Sarasota, Doubront arrived at spring training in excellent shape, which is a far cry from this time last year, when a careless offseason left him unable to open the season in the big leagues.

Now begins the fun part ó locking down the spot in the rotation that Doubront believes is his.
    More here. Hopefully this means that he'll start stronger and last longer into the season.

vCash
    That is great news, I figured with them keeping a close eye on his conditioning this offseason, he'd come to camp in good shape. He had a stretch last year from June through August were he was really looking great. He could potential make this rotation top 3 in baseball if he puts it all together and Clay stays healthy.

vCash
    Good. I expect regression/trade of at least one, and probably two of: Buchholz, Lackey or Peavy. If Felix can be a good 4th or an OK 3rd it would help a lot.

6/27/09: ďWe expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,Ē Ainge said. ďThere were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I donít know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and itís just unacceptable.Ē

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    I saw a picture, he looked ripped. Hopefully this helps his velo go back up. More importantly hopefully his endurance is much better. He had a very good season until he crashed down the stretch.

vCash
    That is good news. Our #5 pitcher for the season perhaps?
    Favourite Teams:

Boston Red Sox: 5-8, games this week vs. Chicago White Sox (3), Baltimore (3)
    Indianapolis Colts: 11-5, 2013 AFC South Champs, great season guys.
    Looking for new NBA team to cheer for
    Ottawa Senators: 37-31-14, season over, good effort guys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Good. I expect regression/trade of at least one, and probably two of: Buchholz, Lackey or Peavy. If Felix can be a good 4th or an OK 3rd it would help a lot.
    Clay and lackey I Doubt will be traded, it will be peavy or dempser