Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Playoff Chase

vCash

Playoff Chase

With Brooklyn losing tonight and Charlotte losing the night before, we're currently (as of 2/13) .5 games back of the 8th seed.

I know there are a few guys that wanna tank this sucker away, personally I'd rather make the playoffs and see if we can cause some chaos. I really think we're a tough match up for the top seeds in the east.

We have a HUGE home & home coming up with Charlotte (Tues and Weds), their schedule is pretty nasty after that. Ours isn't great either but we have more winnable games.

Brooklyn has a big Western road trip coming up so we have a shot to gain ground on the 7 seed, too.

vCash
    That home and home with Charlotte could make or break the season for this team. Also this speaks to the weakness of the East that us at 22 and 30 can be half a game out of a playoff spot.
    With the deepest of regrets I am announcing that I will be leaving Pro Sports Daily. No reason in particular but wanted to thank everyone for a great 6 years here. Lots of great discussion and good poll series as well. Also fun re-drafts. Best of luck to you all in the future.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by todu82 View Post
    That home and home with Charlotte could make or break the season for this team. Also this speaks to the weakness of the East that us at 22 and 30 can be half a game out of a playoff spot.
    lol yeah it's pretty sad, but if we sneak our way in I'll take it. I honestly think we'll put up a fight in whatever series we end up with (if we actually get in)

vCash
    IF we make the playoffs I think we can push Indy to 5 or 6. Miami I'm still not buying their downfall like some people think. Until I see them struggle in the playoffs they are still my favorite to win it all.

Catches: 8 Yards: 80 TDs: 1

vCash
    I'm all for a playoff push if we make a move before the deadline...if we stand pat, I think it should be a one way trip to tank town.

#****Broyles

vCash
    Our bench sucks. Address that n lets make a run

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink View Post
    Our bench sucks. Address that n lets make a run
    cosign

vCash
    So that Charlotte "series" went well

We're now (as of 2/20) 2.5 back, and only .5 up on Cleveland (who just added Hawes), and 1 up on the Knicks who could go off at any time. To make matters worse, 14 of our final 28 games are against teams with a winning record, the highest number of any team in the East , although we seem to play better against good teams so who knows.

vCash
    Nah, this team is going to benefit from teh Jennings/Smith attitudes and give up for the rest of the season. 8th pick here we come.

Quote Originally Posted by ACanadian View Post
    Nope Val shot better from the FT line, that cancels out all other stats.
    Toronto fan on why JVal is better than Drummond.

vCash
    Who do we take with 8 if the top tier Wiggins, Parker, Embiid, Exum, Smart, and Randle are gone?

vCash
    Im pulling a Riedle9 move here.

Computer Stauskas engage

vCash
    Stauskas is Top 10? Draftexpress has him mocked at 18....

#****Broyles

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitBadBoy View Post
    Who do we take with 8 if the top tier Wiggins, Parker, Embiid, Exum, Smart, and Randle are gone?
    Im not really a fan of him but Marcus Smart will more than likely be there at 8. I would probably go with Rodney Hood though.

vCash
    anyone who can ****ing shoot

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    Stauskas is Top 10? Draftexpress has him mocked at 18....
    Yeah id say he will easily be flirting with top 10. With 1 or 2 top guys staying. I see alot of bigs left in which we dont need which would make us select Nik.

What do you guys think of Doug McDermont?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast