Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would you???

vCash

Would you???

If you were dumars and the Milwaukee bucks called you up and said monroe for our unprotected 1st this year. Would you pull the trigger?

vCash
    Probably. I'd see if they'd be willing to wait until the draft lottery though

vCash
    Worst case scenario they pick 4th... Bucks are easily going to have the worst record they are pitiful..I would do it but idk who in the world I pick if we had the 1st pick in the draft

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HawkeyePride View Post
    Worst case scenario they pick 4th... Bucks are easily going to have the worst record they are pitiful..I would do it but idk who in the world I pick if we had the 1st pick in the draft
    On one hand I'd say **** it and take Embiid lol, but can you really take a #1 guy for depth? Parker or Wiggins probably make the most sense, unless we lose Monroe, then Randle comes to mind but he seems to struggle with NBA caliber length.

vCash
    I would actually consider EXUM at 1 or wiggins but idk that would be a tough choice..I don't think dumars would because that pick wouldn't be his to choose

vCash
    Parker all day.

Dre
    Smoove
    Jabari
    KCP
    Jennings

vCash
    Without question...like someone else said, the Bucks are basically guaranteed a Top 3 pick.

AAL: Joesph Fauria
    YRDs: 46
    TDs:
    Cool TD Dances: ∞

Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    If Waddle doesn't get the starting gig I'm outta here. I will never post again.

vCash
    would the bucks do it though?
    POP! POP!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dabiznazz View Post
    would the bucks do it though?
    it's possible if he'd be willing to sign long term with them, especially if they're really big on him & they don't see any of the prospects as game changers

vCash
    i would grab wiggins for smith or monroe in a heart beat even if becomes a glorified role player, hes going to be a good defender, and he will hit 3s which is a huge need
    POP! POP!

vCash
    I would probably go for it. I would be looking at Wiggins, Parker, Exum.

vCash
    Ill take that pick in a heartbeat for Monroe. Get a high potential prospect on a rookie scale. Not a chance the Bucks would do it though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32 View Post
    Ill take that pick in a heartbeat for Monroe. Get a high potential prospect on a rookie scale. Not a chance the Bucks would do it though.
    this

vCash
    Even if you landed a top pick, and it turned out to be a good one, what are the chances that pick will bring to the team what Monroe has??
    Understandably most Pistons starters are an easy target right now. But Monroe is a legit NBA forward with integrity so what exactly is the point beyond making a change for changes sake?

I smell desperation.

Let the season play out. After the team runs with their second coach excuses won't fly. Staff can then review this team on tape to make an informed decision while practicing good business ethic. Now that's what you want as a sports fan. And weren't all the Dumars haters slamming him for making rash trades? Makes no sense on many levels.

Is it that cold out people??

vCash
    http://www.nba.com/pistons/roster/2013

14 pts game
    9 rebounds game
    2 assist game

I would not gamble him away taking into consideration Monroe has adjusted well to an increasingly badly managed team and is just becoming experienced in this league. There's more to players than highlights and statistics. Monroe is an asset to this team.

Bad trade idea.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast