Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Brooklyn @ Chicago 13Feb14

This is going to be a challenging game that can set a bunch of positives going into the All-Star break. First there is a lot of discussion stating that players lose focus right before the break. Team focus is essential to win in this game and not just a couple of players being mentally prepared. This game can put the Nets one game away from .500 which is incredible considering where they started. They will start a 6 game, mostly West Conf, road trip and will not be back at home until 3Mar14. GSW and POR will be the only playoff teams before they play in that stretch.

A big negative is that the Nets are 2-8 (.200) in the second game of a back to back. They are also 1-3 (.250) on back to back in 2014. They have been awful all year long. I would like to think that since players didnít get a lot of minutes in the Bobcat game would benefit them, but they didnít get a lot of minutes in the San Antonio game and got blown away by Detroit the next night.

Expectations are the Nets win this game with a big night for D-Will on the eve of the All-Star break. He has been verbal in his displeasure of him not being healthy and not playing to his standards. I expect him to come out strong in this game with a lot of focus and motivation.
    Ballin-

vCash
    That was REALLY not fun

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyHumph View Post
    That was REALLY not fun
    LOL, my honest to 8lb 6oz baby Jesus feeling was a double digit loss, but the optimistic side got the best of me. They have had 6 losses in 2014 and 5 of them are during the latter half of the back to back set. They have to figure out something because they have 8 more back to back sets until the end of the regular season!
    Ballin-

vCash
    Fact is we just suck against chicago because our bag man get rag dolled by their big man. We have nobody who can keep Noah off the glass and nobody who can stop Boozer and Gibson in the paint. Boozer always plays like he is Kevin Love against us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    Fact is we just suck against chicago because our bag man get rag dolled by their big man. We have nobody who can keep Noah off the glass and nobody who can stop Boozer and Gibson in the paint. Boozer always plays like he is Kevin Love against us.
    Humph played Boozer pretty well on a few occasions.