Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

All Star Weekend

No games until next wednesday, so this thread will act as a game thread until then. All star weekend is this weekend, so let's get excited for Ben McLemore in the dunk contest!

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    http://imgur.com/a/4UK1e <---- BEST 10-15 SECONDS EVER

vCash
    Hell ya! Flight 16 baby!

vCash
    If Ben brings a teammate for the dunk contest who do you think it would be?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by imbetterthanyou View Post
    If Ben brings a teammate for the dunk contest who do you think it would be?
    I think it will be Ray McCallum. Off the court, I hear they go everywhere together. Plus they have the whole McRookies thing going on.
    Last edited by iMac; 02-13-2014 at 05:07 PM.

vCash
    Ray Mac would be good... or Isaiah. he could try to jump over Isaiah.

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    M.bibby and I just died at "Shaqlemore"

This is probably what the Spurs feel like right now

Boogie Cousins for MVP 2014

vCash
    WHAT THE F##K WAS THAT? The FORMAT was horrible... I just wasted 30 minutes of my LIFE!!!

We got to see ONE dunk that mattered... f##king garbage!

They need to get rid of that team format $h!t, and have 6 dunkers (two scoring rounds) ----- top 4 advance (one scoring round) ----- top 2 advance (two scoring rounds) ----CHAMPION!!! This way we get to see creativity. The champion would win off of 5 scored dunks, instead of one! Also, I don't like the fan voting BS. Let the professionals make the decision...

SOMEWHERE VINCE CARTER LAUGHED HYSTERICALLY!!! I'M EMBARRASSED FOR THE NBA!!!!!!!

OH, AND BEN MCLEMORE SHOULD BE EMBARRASSED BECAUSE THAT WAS WAAAAY TOO CHEESY! I'VE SEEN HIM DO MORE DIFFICULT DUNKS IN PREGAME WARM-UPS!!!

vCash
    Ben McLemore wins award for corniest moment.

<3

vCash
    Gerald Wallace gets screwed out of a dunk contest victory

Now, Ben McLemore appears in the worst formatted piece of **** I don't know what that was contest.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants1213 View Post
    Ben McLemore wins award for corniest moment.
    That whole act was so embarrassing. Who the f##k told him that was a good idea? I was embarrassed just watching it.

vCash
    McLemore was better off with a FAILED attempt at a 720! With the vertical that McLemore has I think he would have a great shot at the 720 (Air Up There 720

If you haven't realized, I'm obviously not over this!!! I just remember growing up and the dunk contest was an event you had to see. Now I understand why LeBron James doesn't take part in the dunk contest!

vCash
    The contest is a joke anymore. They finally have a year with actual talent and they **** it up with a terrible format. Why turn one of the most anticipated events in the entire season - a showcase of individual skills, ability, and creativity - into a lame team event where no one gets to dunk more than once. (I don't even count that pathetic excuse for a round at the beginning. I'm not sure anybody knew what was going on or supposed to be happening in that.)
    2013 Adopt-a-Packer: Aaron Rodgers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JLynn943 View Post
    The contest is a joke anymore. They finally have a year with actual talent and they **** it up with a terrible format. Why turn one of the most anticipated events in the entire season - a showcase of individual skills, ability, and creativity - into a lame team event where no one gets to dunk more than once. (I don't even count that pathetic excuse for a round at the beginning. I'm not sure anybody knew what was going on or supposed to be happening in that.)
    When they said "Dunk Freestyle" I had no idea what the f##k was going on. Hopefully they go back to the old format since NBA fans have been complaining so much. Everyone should have a better understanding on why LeBron James doesn't f##k around with the dunk contest. Its a waste of time and doesn't mean anything when you don't have a collective star presence. It can't be LeBron vs. a bunch of 2nd/3rd/4th tier players (excluding PG).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    That whole act was so embarrassing. Who the f##k told him that was a good idea? I was embarrassed just watching it.
    I was proud that Ben got his national moment, but I was cringing throughout that whole thing... and it got worse when he missed his 1st attempt.

I mean, people won't remember Ben for being a top 10 pick from Kansas, they'll now know him as the guy who made everyone cringe/shake their heads.

<3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    I really think that whole thing was Shaq's idea. I'm sure Ben didn't go up to Shaq and propose that idea to him. Ben seems a little shy, he didn't really look comfortable throughout their little skit.

The the positive side, the dunk itself was pretty cold.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast