Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

All-Star Weekend 2014 Thread

NBA All-Star Weekend 2014 | New Orleans, LA

We don't have any Sixers games to look forward to (or not look forward to) for the next six days, so feel free to use this as the game thread for the All Star Weekend events. Any discussion related to the events if you're watching or following along can go here.

We have MCW participating in the Rising Stars Challenge and the Skills Challenge. And former Sixer Dewayne Dedmon is playing in the NBDL All Star game (haha), which is also one of the events played. Woo!

Event Page: http://www.nba.com/allstar/

Schedule of Events: http://www.nba.com/news/as.game/2014...ule/index.html

vCash
    I wanted Spencer in the 3 point shootout pretty bad. He's a 7 footer shooting .400, what more do they want!?
    We haven't had one since Korver in '05. That's 9 years! 54 entries! It's time.

vCash
    3pt shootout is weaaaak. dunt contest should be really good but all i wanna see if MCW light up the rising stars game and do well in the skills comp to help get that name out there with his impending ROY

RETURN OF THE MAC

Rec: 8 Yards: 142 TD: 2

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    3pt shootout is weaaaak. dunt contest should be really good but all i wanna see if MCW light up the rising stars game and do well in the skills comp to help get that name out there with his impending ROY
    Agreed. Your telling me Hawes didn't deserve to be there more than Joe or Irving? Hawes is 41.2%, Joe 39.1, Kyrie 36.4.

But Kevin Love fills the over 6'6" shooter requirement.
    DO NOT TRUST YOUR PETS TO NEMACOLIN WOODLANDS KENNEL

On 7/20/14 we took our Calla and Pebble for a stay while on vacation. On 7/21 Calla, who is diabetic, was given 10x her insulin dosage. She wasn't found until 12 hours after being overdosed. After a week and a half of suffering we made the tough decision to put her down because of brain damage and a lack of a quality of life. She was only 7 and her breed lives until their 20's. Over half of our beloved Calla's life was stolen from us.

vCash
    where is Korver???? perfect season to have him in it while hes at like 120 games in a row with a 3 come on!

its the stupid league trying to push BKN still even though they suck. no way JJ should be an all star on in this game same goes for Irving but the league wants to keep pushing him

RETURN OF THE MAC

Rec: 8 Yards: 142 TD: 2

vCash
    Waiters v Hardaway jr!

vCash
    If you think wroten as good as waiters, you dumb. And he got like 7 dimes.

vCash
    People see what they wanna see.....Waiters just needs to get the right coach and system...natural scoring beast waiting to explode and plays with a chip on his shoulder...
    Big ups to Phins1983 for the Sig!!!

vCash
    MCW looked ok but I don't think the ASG will ever really be his scene.

vCash
    Too unselfish to look great in that setting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MylesKong View Post
    Too unselfish to look great in that setting.
    Thats what I was thinking too, its basically an iso game

vCash
    If we didn't have Noel (or maybe even if we did), do you trade MCW for Drummond straight up? Completely hypothetical, if Detroit called us up and made the offer.

vCash
    Yes!

vCash
    Obviously

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    ^Yup, I think so. For all MCW's qualities and performance so far, it's far from a lock that he'll ever develop the jumper enough and that could hold him back from his potential in a serious way. Drummond, however, is a lock to be a monster. Just doesn't have the major kind of weakness that could hold him back the same way MCW does. Plus dominating bigs are much tougher to find (and more valuable when they work out) than PGs.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast