Portland 36-16 @ LA Clippers 36-18

at

TV: CSNW, PRIME

Wed, Feb 12 10:30 PM EST

vCash

Portland 36-16 @ LA Clippers 36-18

McCollum is a stud !

vCash
    We just lost 3 games against top tier teams that we should have won pretty easily. Feels nice to say that but at the same time, our lack of defense throughout the game and decision making the last 3 minutes of a game are killing me. If we played an ounce, just an ounce of defense, these games are ours without a problem.

Really happy the AS break is here. Let's get back to winning after this nice lil break!

vCash
    I am loving Mccollum. It's funny how he is a rookie and is basically showing up more than anyone else out there. Looks like we shot well this game but really didn't do well in other categories. With McCollum's ability to create and score we should be lethal. That gives us a ridiculous number of weapons out there. I'm sure it will come together at some point again. Yeah we could benefit from a more polished backup 4/5 but CJ ups our back court defense a lot and we should be able to accomplish a lot as is.

vCash
    haven't been 'over here' much....but what are some thoughts on why our record is what it is over the last 10 games or so and how do we fix it?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

vCash
    Slump. Some bad games and then players starting to think too much and try to fix things instead of just playing. Getting frustrated. Now injuries start coming because injuries in my opinion happen a lot easier when frustrated and out of sync and then that just makes it more complicated. Such as LA's sore groin.

All in all pretty good they've handled it this well. They'll get it back with time.