Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: which pisses you off more ?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll

7 38.89%

1 5.56%

1 5.56%
  • all

8 44.44%
  • none im over it !

1 5.56%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

We should have 7 rings !! Which debacle pisses you off more ?

Well since we have a little down time before free agency and the draft , i wanted to get the natioins opinion on a few heartbreaking moments in our recent history , that piss me off everytime i think of the them .

#1 ---Tuck rule game , there is no guarentee that had that call not been reversed & we went on to win & beat pitt in the afc championship game the next week , that we would have won the SB that year , but i liked our chances. that should have been our 4th lombardi trophy!! Thanks for having our back NFL! WTF
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDQAmuZ8t94

#2 ---Tony Siragusa's blatant bountygate cheapshot on gannon in the afc championship game , that he later admitted was done on purpose , because he knew we probably couldnt win without him at the helm, which i believe he wasnt even fined for ? Thanks for having our backs NFL no doubt we would have smashed the giants in the SB that year , should have been 5th lombardi trophy!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C__R2dGa6qs

#3---Jon Gruden vs rich gannon in the SB , need i say more ? He knew all audibles & tendencies , way to change it up bill callahan, idiot reminded me of peyton in this years SB , that shouldve been our 6th lombardi , if only good ole AL (rip) hadnt shipped out the best coach we had since flores ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imQ5...yer_detailpage

#6---The immaculate deception , even though this happen a little longer ago than the recent /previous choices , it hurt just as bad if not more than all of the other choices , although the isnt really video proof that the ball touched the ground , many believe it did. another lombardi trophy that slipped through our fingers because of the bias we had to endure from the NFL and its crooked officials !!
    Let me know nation Which catastophic event affected you most & pisses you off more ??????

I will add a poll shortly .
    Last edited by RaidLakeDodgers; 02-13-2014 at 03:05 PM. Reason: added the immaculate deception to the choices

vCash
    The 1977 AFC Championship game was a bigger miscarriage of justice than any of those games.

We would have destroyed Dallas and completed a back to back.

-Stork

vCash
    How about the Immaculate Deception? To avoid a riot by 10,000 drunk fans on the field the officials just awarded the game to the Steelers.

It would have been the Raiders destiny to derail Miami's perfect season in the AFC Championship game.

vCash
    We lost all those games. So we should have 3 rings. Its how football is

Representing that 330!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pedaso View Post
    How about the Immaculate Deception? To avoid a riot by 10,000 drunk fans on the field the officials just awarded the game to the Steelers.

It would have been the Raiders destiny to derail Miami's perfect season in the AFC Championship game.
    That immaculate bullception was another travesty , but i was trying to go a little more recent , but yeah we should have 7 rings !!
    almost forgot about that .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBirthofNumber81 View Post
    We lost all those games. So we should have 3 rings. Its how football is
    yes we all know that , thanks for your input.
    care to vote , im guessing you'd choose selection # 5

vCash
    The Tuck rule game hands down . Once it was called i knew from the body language of the team the game was over for us. The pain from our victory being flat out robbed ,stolen ,took from our team brought tears to my eyes.

Then anger took the place of sadness ,and i wanted Walt Coleman's head on a stick at the time i was far from home so that made it a lot worse.

The Tuck rule game ,and our last super bowl seems to be factors we just can't overcome. Hopefully things will change sooner then later unfortunately after the last two seasons hope is becoming lost in frustration ,and anger.
    Last edited by Raiderx510; 02-12-2014 at 05:53 PM.
    Eat to live don't live to eat.

vCash
    Of those three choices, the Tuck Rule really bugs me. That rule did not make sense in the first place and I thought that the Raiders were poised to win it all that year.

vCash
    Tuck rule, if we win that game we go on to win the super bowl most likely. Gruden never gets traded we win the following year also as their would be no Gruden to coach against us. Then you can also give us the following year that the pats won there 2nd and following year that pats won their 3rd. Gruden right now has god status that Belichick has and Al Davis goes down as a genious and the best football owner ever.

And we don't have 10+ years of taking self depressants lol

Brady becomes a bum, Belichick is Peytons DC for the Saints. Giselle marries Mark Davis. And they gave Clinton unlimited terms and oral is not cheating. Wives accept this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    Tuck rule, if we win that game we go on to win the super bowl most likely. Gruden never gets traded we win the following year also as their would be no Gruden to coach against us. Then you can also give us the following year that the pats won there 2nd and following year that pats won their 3rd. Gruden right now has god status that Belichick has and Al Davis goes down as a genious and the best football owner ever.

And we don't have 10+ years of taking self depressants lol

Brady becomes a bum, Belichick is Peytons DC for the Saints. Giselle marries Mark Davis. And they gave Clinton unlimited terms and oral is not cheating. Wives accept this.

Best post ever !! I really do beleive that most of that wouldve happened if the tuck rule wasnt called , except for gisselle & bucky larson davis lmao , thats pretty far fetched hahaha , one can dream though ..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    The 1977 AFC Championship game was a bigger miscarriage of justice than any of those games.

We would have destroyed Dallas and completed a back to back.

-Stork
    Totally it should be in that poll

And you are what your record says you are.
    Sure liked the two years before DA and RM 1 game away from playoffs.
    And some say we are better off today.

vCash
    Immaculate Reception is #1 for me however

And you are what your record says you are.
    Sure liked the two years before DA and RM 1 game away from playoffs.
    And some say we are better off today.

vCash
    I hate them all. Sorry....I hate losing in the playoffs. I also despise Siragusa.
    Boy, this thread brought back memories.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    I hate them all. Sorry....I hate losing in the playoffs. I also despise Siragusa.
    Boy, this thread brought back memories.
    Same here bro , they all make me sick to my stomach , but that cheapshot by siragusa & the fact that he didnt even get fined even after he admitted that it was done on purpose to take gannon out , makes me hate that game the most !

vCash
    If Gannon stayed in the game, they would have figured a way to win. Other than the hit on Gannon, the one play that haunts me in that game.....we had them 3rd and real long on like the 5 yard line. Dilfer threads this pass to Shannon Sharpe, Dorsett takes the wrong angle, and Sharpe goes the distance. If we hold them there, I believe we would have won. I don't think there's a team that has had as much bad luck in playoff games.....Maybe it's just me.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast