Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

If LeBron Leaves Thread(For Fun)

I dont think he's leaving

Im only posting this for fun since we still have a ways to go in a dull regular season for heat fans who only care about rings now

So lets say he leaves , What would you like to happen?

Sign others to make this team still compete?

Or

Trade players like Bosh for picks and start a rebuild?

For me id want to Keep competing

Id sign Bosh and Wade back for combined hopefully cheaper then they are now

Let rio walk

resign Beasley and Oden

Id sign Eric Bledsoe for PG

Marcin Gortat for Center

Maybe somehow get a cheaper guy like Danny Granger to be the 6 man

then Depth

a guy like Jordan Hill or Darrell Arthur

Bledsoe/Cole
    Wade/Ennis
    Beasley/Granger
    Bosh/Bird/Hill
    Gortat/Oden/Bird

Sit Wade for 80% of the season(Why he takes less money) make sure he's in alot of practices though

Just play him enough to have some chemistry with the team

So most the year the starting 5 would be

Bledsoe/Ennis/Beasley/Bosh/Gortat with Granger off the bench

In this weak eastern confrence thats still the number 2 seed

then Wade comes back healthy for the playoffs and who knows????

thoughts

Big Ben?Naw much better

The Future Of Jacksonville

vCash
    I don't know what Miami would do as a team, but I would thank Lebron for all he brought us.

vCash
    Same here

2 and hopefully 3 championships

Big Ben?Naw much better

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    I dont think he's leaving

Im only posting this for fun since we still have a ways to go in a dull regular season for heat fans who only care about rings now

So lets say he leaves , What would you like to happen?

Sign others to make this team still compete?

Or

Trade players like Bosh for picks and start a rebuild?

For me id want to Keep competing

Id sign Bosh and Wade back for combined hopefully cheaper then they are now

Let rio walk

resign Beasley and Oden

Id sign Eric Bledsoe for PG

Marcin Gortat for Center

Maybe somehow get a cheaper guy like Danny Granger to be the 6 man

then Depth

a guy like Jordan Hill or Darrell Arthur

Bledsoe/Cole
    Wade/Ennis
    Beasley/Granger
    Bosh/Bird/Hill
    Gortat/Oden/Bird

Sit Wade for 80% of the season(Why he takes less money) make sure he's in alot of practices though

Just play him enough to have some chemistry with the team

So most the year the starting 5 would be

Bledsoe/Ennis/Beasley/Bosh/Gortat with Granger off the bench

In this weak eastern confrence thats still the number 2 seed

then Wade comes back healthy for the playoffs and who knows????

thoughts
    Most of this doesn't make salary cap or common sense. And please, only speak for yourself, don't generalize anything about HEAT fans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Most of this doesn't make salary cap or common sense. And please, only speak for yourself, don't generalize anything about HEAT fans.
    Thats not even how i feel

its known among heat nation that most only care about the playoffs?

and obviously im just throwing ideas out there

Big Ben?Naw much better

vCash
    Win this year and it solves everything and he stays lol but in serious if he leaves there should be no hate towards him especially all he brought to Miami

vCash

Agreed! No burning jerseys here lol

Big Ben?Naw much better

vCash

Well u guys r a whole lot nicer than me. Cuz if he left I would be pissed. I'm not thanking him for the time he was here or none of that crap u guys r saying. What I'm saying is I understand why u left the Cavs but to leave a team that is ( if they lost this year ) a year removed from a title and also a team that has the greatest president and owner in the league in Pat Riley and Mickey Arison. Not to mention a team that will have about $50 mill. In cap space to reload around u with some young players that can run up and down the court with u, and the team that finally got u over the hump and u leave. Nah I don't understand that. If he leaves he would be just like those old guys hoping from team to team just to win titles.

That's why I don't think he will leave either way ( if we win or lose ). I think he is one of those guys that wants to have a legit legacy when people look back at his career. What I mean buy legit is he does want to be known as a championship Hoe. Jumping from team to team.

IMHO and I have said this before I think that all 3 will opt out and take salaries at around $12-14 mill and I believe that Carmelo will be next. Especially after his interview today on espn where he said that he is willing to take less salary to win a title and that he will test FA this year. I know that him and Bron r partners and I'm sure they have talked about this b4. One of the espn reporters said that they think he will go to the Bulls, but why would he do that and u don't know if Rose will ever come back the same after two consecutive years with knee issues.

Look here I and Lord of the Leosh who use to be on this site a couple of years ago called the big 3 coming together a year before it happened. I'm telling u this is going to happen again.
    [/CENTER]

vCash
    Side question... will Lebron go and try getting the MVP on Sunday? Try and put KD in his place even?

vCash
    Bosh and Wade would return because there is no way they would get max money anywhere else due to their average play and health respectively.

And I don't think Lebron would want to establish a new home elsewhere, given his success at Miami and business ties. Plus, he would again be in (bad) media spotlight.

vCash
    if he did left....riles would find another super star to replace him

vCash
    Yea Riley would be quick to snatch another superstar and who wouldn't want to be living in Miami

vCash
    I think Lebron is staying, however if he were to leave it wouldn't be that simple. First Wade has basically come out and said he's only playing for championships will probably retire when that doesn't look likely. So as soon as Lebron leaves you can expect he would be hanging it up soon. Therefore no reason for Wade to opt out and take less because he would need to extend the contract to make it work. So if he were to retire in a year or two why opt out a $21M a year contract for two years to a $15M contract for 4 years.

Similar situation with Bosh. He's set to make $42M+ over the next 2 years. I could seem him opting out to a longer contract to run with Wade and James into the sunset, but you take James out of the picture and now at best you have a playoff contending team. No way Bosh takes less money. Plus then he'd be a 2nd or possibly 1st option and his stats would shoot through the roof.

So more than likely you've got Wade and Bosh on the books for $42M. Not much room to fill out the rest of the roster and no room for another max deal. Maybe you work a trade with Bosh and depending on how that goes would lead to whether Wade retires now or rides it out.

Either way if Lebron leaves there isn't going to be much of a transition. We'll basically have to start from scratch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rawa13 View Post
    Bosh and Wade would return because there is no way they would get max money anywhere else due to their average play and health respectively.

And I don't think Lebron would want to establish a new home elsewhere, given his success at Miami and business ties. Plus, he would again be in (bad) media spotlight.
    I think they would be teams out there, that would gladly offer Bosh the Max... They would try to give him a little less at first, but Bosh agent would lol at that, and the teams would pay up.

And if Lbj left, I really wouldn't be upset... The Miami HEAT organization got championships out of him, I'm happy about that.

I see Pat, building around Wade & Bosh and bringing in Melo (I know most HEAT fans want noting to do with him lol)

Wade (pg now)/ Cole/ Toney Douglas/Aaron Brooks
    Pure shooter (spacing)/ Ennis,
    Melo/ Beasley/ Caron Butler/ Steve Novak (quire in a trade)
    Bosh/ Lewis/
    Oden/ Pau Gasol/ Chris Kaman

Wild cards: Danny Granger, Ray Allen, Sefolosha, Nate Robinson

Enjoy Haters
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQkyxNNNefg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlKH...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.