16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cavs

6 37.50%
  • Knicks

10 62.50%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

More Likely To Win A Playoff Series This Year? Cavs or Knicks

Both are currently out of the playoffs, and both are highly unlikely to win a playoff series this year. Both teams will most likely make moves before the deadline But who has a better chance right now?
    Cubs Bulls Pirates

vCash
    The Cavs have a 0% chance... So the Knicks, I guess?

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    They both suck. Both would get swept 1st round. Neither

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

vCash
    Knicks... But you should wait and see if anything happens with these teams by the trade deadline first.

vCash
    If neither was an option, I'm pretty sure 90 percent of PSD would take neither. Since it's not, I'll take the Knicks by default. Somehow New York is only 2 1/2 games out of the 8th seed and six games out of 4th place for possible HCA in the first round. A lot of things have to go well for the Knicks, and they probably need to pull off a big move prior to the trade deadline. But looking at their schedule, they get a really nice stretch to start March, with 12 of 13 games against sub .500 teams. If they could make a move and take advantage of that stretch, getting a 4-6 seed and avoiding Miami or Indiana in the first round isn't outside the realm of possibility.

I just don't see Cleveland doing much of anything at this point. They're a ticking time bomb, and they're probably better served by tanking and trying to get the best possible draft pick.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Lakers will make the playoffs this year and my bold prediction is they finish higher than the Rockets.
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    And Lebron puts up great numbers, your right. Debate over. You win. Lebron is the greatest

vCash
    Cleveland is gonna make moves to make Kyrie happy
    New York is gonna make moves to make Melo happy
    Both are trying to polish a turd, and all it will do is ruin their future
    Cubs Bulls Pirates

vCash
    neither

Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

vCash
    Knicks by default. Both are a mess. I will say this...the East is wide open after the two best teams. Knicks could pull off a trade and possibly win a series. If they would have gotten Lowry, they could have been a 3 seed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsBullsBucs View Post
    Cleveland is gonna make moves to make Kyrie happy
    New York is gonna make moves to make Melo happy
    Both are trying to polish a turd, and all it will do is ruin their future
    Well said. They are addicted to splashy moves that don't move the needle. Both of those rosters make no sense. But on paper...they were enough to appease ownership to start the season. Both GM's have been replaced. The revolving door of ineptitude continues. Have to blame the owners. They always screw things up.

vCash
    niether is making the playoffs. so my answer is the Bobcats

vCash
    I am not sure they would win a playoff series if they combined the teams LOL and I am a Knicks fan

vCash
    I don't think either make the playoffs. Gun to my head and I'm taking NYK tho.

Thing is, if either does somehow make it, I can't see how it's not as a 7 or 8 seed. We know sure as **** that neither are winning a series against Indy/Mia.
    [IMG]hi[/IMG]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    I don't think either make the playoffs. Gun to my head and I'm taking NYK tho.

Thing is, if either does somehow make it, I can't see how it's not as a 7 or 8 seed. We know sure as **** that neither are winning a series against Indy/Mia.
    The 6th seed will probably around .500, so the Knicks would have to make up a huge deficit post All-Star Break, but it's possible if they made a deal to acquire someone like Lowry before the trade deadline. That being said, I certainly wouldn't bet on it, and I also think it's unlikely either team makes the playoffs. Chicago, Washington, Brooklyn and Charlotte are all playing good basketball right now. I could see Charlotte maybe falling off a bit and giving the Knicks some room to catch up, but even if they did, they'd get killed by Indiana in the first round.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Lakers will make the playoffs this year and my bold prediction is they finish higher than the Rockets.
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    And Lebron puts up great numbers, your right. Debate over. You win. Lebron is the greatest

vCash
    Knicks by default, as said above. For the simple fact that come playoff time Melo has proven he will step up, at least offensively. Knicks have the better "star".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamShaker View Post
    Well said. They are addicted to splashy moves that don't move the needle. Both of those rosters make no sense. But on paper...they were enough to appease ownership to start the season. Both GM's have been replaced. The revolving door of ineptitude continues. Have to blame the owners. They always screw things
    If they didn't already have amare on their team, they would try to trade for him.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast