Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

If Kyrie Irving leaves CLE, Lakers are his top choice.

So Mychal Thompson was talking to his son Klay last night when Klay (who is good friends with Kyrie Irving) mentioned that Kyrie told Klay that if Kyrie were to leave CLE, the one place above all he would like to come play would be the Lakers.

You can listen to this for yourself in hour 2 of ESPN LA Now (2/11) on 710 ESPN's website.

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/losange...=10439198&s=la

vCash
    Nice

vCash
    Dan Gilbert,, the owner of the Cavs, hates the Lakers more than anyone else in the NBA

There is zero chance he would ever trade us Irving.

Gilbert is the guy that got the CP3 trade undone.
    Proof that I'm Always Right: http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=756103
    and http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=773028

New Prediction: LeBron will be Knicks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    Dan Gilbert,, the owner of the Cavs, hates the Lakers more than anyone else in the NBA

There is zero chance he would ever trade us Irving.

Gilbert is the guy that got the CP3 trade undone.
    If I'm not mistaken, if Kyrie really wants to leave CLE, he can give up his restricted rights this offseason and sign a tendered offer of 9m for 1 year and become a FA

vCash
    We need to add quality / all start caliber players whos ages start with a "2" (love, kyrie, etc) and not a "3" (Melo, others).

This is in Kyries hands if he wants it to happen. And he doesnt have to be that disruptive either. No trade required and F Dan Gilbert.
    The Los Angeles Lakers

We have so many of these, we give them out to our fans.

vCash

If Kyrie Irving leaves CLE, Lakers are his top choice.

If he really wants to then just sign a 1 yr deal with cle and then he will be an UFA

vCash
    Make it happen

vCash
    Would love to see Dan's face if this happens, that would be a big F you

vCash
    The main part of the quote here is "IF Kyrie leaves Cleveland".

A lot of players in the NBA would rather play for the Lakers "IF they were to leave ___". This doesn't mean anything. Paul George would like to play for the Lakers, "IF he were to leave Indiana". Guess what? He ain't leaving.

Young players chase $$$. As they should, they dont know how long their careers will be, or even if they join an organization like the Lakers, how likely a championship would be. Nothing is guaranteed in this business except for contracts. The CBA is set up to give teams the ability to keep draft picks for like 7 years.

So if you are a young player, are you going to go with guaranteed money? Or are you going to go with the Lakers, where you are guaranteed to make less contract money, and there are no guarantees about championships or marketing dollars...

It is so hard to get better in this league now unless you do it through the draft.

Thanks for ruining the league small market teams and equal opportunists!

vCash
    I just double checked and the soonest Kyrie Irving can come to LAL as a free agent is 2016.

vCash
    ^ Everyone knows he hates it there

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jsthornton7 View Post
    I just double checked and the soonest Kyrie Irving can come to LAL as a free agent is 2016.
    Honestly that year is the next possible time I see us having a chance to contend again. We have a chance at Love, Irving, and a possible good pick to go along with them. I have not even mentioned Kobe. Hopefully Kobe plays one more season after his contract is over at a discount. I think 2016/17 is probably his last shot at a title possibly. I don't see the lakers being competitive the next 2 years.

GO LAKERS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeboy1487 View Post
    Honestly that year is the next possible time I see us having a chance to contend again. We have a chance at Love, Irving, and a possible good pick to go along with them. I have not even mentioned Kobe. Hopefully Kobe plays one more season after his contract is over at a discount. I think 2016/17 is probably his last shot at a title possibly. I don't see the lakers being competitive the next 2 years.
    Here are the possible scenarios where I would go nuts:

2014: Exum
    2015: Love
    2016: Durant

2014: Wiggins
    2016: Irving

2014: Embiid
    2016: Irving

2014: Embiid
    2016: Durant

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeboy1487 View Post
    Love will be a UFA 2015 summer, Irving a RFA 2015 summer. The sooner we can get Love here, the better. Any team with Kobe and Kevin Love should be at least able to compete in the playoffs.

vCash
    I would like it only if Irving gets it together and he decides to only sign a one year offer after this season. That way the Lakers can get their young top 5 rookie and Love and Irving in one fell swoop.

My reaction if the Lakers get a top 5 pick this year.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast