Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Tony Romo updates?

Has anyone heard anything new on Romo's back situation? I was reading on BR that one of his back operations was spine involved, he had a rupture of jelly-like disc material into the spinal canal. That material in the spinal canal can cause pressure on the nerves in the spine and a chemical irritation of the nerve roots...

I just read that today but I don't know how long its been up on their site about him. If his back is as bad as it seems from reading this article we need to prepare for him not to be playing and use our 2nd round pick on a QB or if somebody like Broles or Bridgewater slides drfat them with our 1st pick.

Maybe JJ can find a way to get an injury settlement drawn up and we can release Romo if his back will not heal.
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacknell View Post
    Has anyone heard anything new on Romo's back situation? I was reading on BR that one of his back operations was spine involved, he had a rupture of jelly-like disc material into the spinal canal. That material in the spinal canal can cause pressure on the nerves in the spine and a chemical irritation of the nerve roots...

I just read that today but I don't know how long its been up on their site about him. If his back is as bad as it seems from reading this article we need to prepare for him not to be playing and use our 2nd round pick on a QB or if somebody like Broles or Bridgewater slides drfat them with our 1st pick.

Maybe JJ can find a way to get an injury settlement drawn up and we can release Romo if his back will not heal.
    That report is somewhat old. i read it to. i was extremely concerned before i read that. 2 back surgeries in 1 year, not to mention the type of injury he had this last time....

very, very concerning...

that being said, i read an updated article earlier this week that stated he was making great progress, and was already starting to progress in doing diffrent core exercise, and that everything was on schedule for him to be fully ready by training camp.

still, just have to wait in see... i guess if we draft a qb, high in the draft, then we can assume romo status is in jeopardy, but if we dont, lets home he is doing great.

vCash
    if you guys are reading these things, then drop a link in here for others to read

vCash
    Tony Romo doing well in rehab

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/...l-back-surgery

Report: Tony Romo progressing well after surgery

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...-after-surgery

vCash
    Thank you

vCash
    my bad my bad I read as an update on my phone and couldn't find a link online
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

vCash
    So with a heavy qb draft, why not take a chance on a qb early? We luck out with the new contract structures (i.e. Getting a rookie cheap) and can have them sit and learn. God forbid romo isn't the same...we need to have Backup plan and not re_live the quarterback fiasco post Aikman.

vCash
    it's better to take a qb a lil later when it will not hurt us and the upside to cost ratio works in our favor seeing we have no cap to work with. Besides, we need to build up our d-line with at least a couple of those early picks.