Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

We should boo Steve Nash tonight

This bastard!!!!

He's going to come back and play, even though he has nerve damage, and plans to retire next season? Why, so he can "help" this current team???

Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I the only one who is pissed?
    While everyone drools over Lebron, and ponders about who is the greatest ever, how about you come with a performance like this, when playing out of position (substituting for Kareem at center), game 6 in the finals, to win the championship, during your ROOKIE season. When you do that, come talk to me.

Magic, the greatest of all time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by It's Maaaaaagic View Post
    This bastard!!!!

He's going to come back and play, even though he has nerve damage, and plans to retire next season? Why, so he can "help" this current team???

Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I the only one who is pissed?
    Don't worry, he'll go down again soon... and while he's out there, our already pathetic "defense" will suffer tremendously.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by handle View Post
    Don't worry, he'll go down again soon... and while he's out there, our already pathetic "defense" will suffer tremendously.
    The bigger issue is that this is game 10 for him. Medical retirement will be unavailable for us once he suits up.
    "'Half of the people can be part right all of the time. Some of the people can be all right part of the time. But all of the people can't be all right all of the time.' I think Abraham Lincoln said that."

vCash
    I can't boo someone who wants to play even if they're injured, I give him props for that. Besides this season is done, we might as well see Nash play in his last few games. Idk why everyone is giving him crap, its not his fault his 40 years old and his body is breaking down. You can blame the stupid Buss who traded for him in the first place when he's freakin old.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by handle View Post
    Yeah but this is the 10th game, so it kills our ability to use the retirement because of injury clause, to get salary-cap relief; In other words, he's not "helping the team", he's giving it a great blow.
    While everyone drools over Lebron, and ponders about who is the greatest ever, how about you come with a performance like this, when playing out of position (substituting for Kareem at center), game 6 in the finals, to win the championship, during your ROOKIE season. When you do that, come talk to me.

Magic, the greatest of all time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JEbin View Post
    The bigger issue is that this is game 10 for him. Medical retirement will be unavailable for us once he suits up.
    Sadly, that 10 game medical retirement thing was never going to happen this year. I've always expected him to stick it out and retire after this season, or very early next.

vCash
    You would really boo this guy??? pathetic...

you should be boo'd, In fact....

BOOO!!!!

LAME
    [SIGPIC]

vCash
    Wouldn't boo the old **** but I really wish he would just retire. Take this guy to the back and put him down old yeller status.

vCash
    Nah man. Were not Philly fans.

vCash
    Lets just boo you instead.

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    In all honesty, why wouldn't Steve Nash sit out tonight if he really cared about getting his back better. Why not just sit out and use the All-Star break to recover.

You know... If he really cared about his back...
    Last edited by jsthornton7; 02-11-2014 at 02:17 PM.

vCash
    Technically Nash can play, so if he didn't play at all the rest of the year and the doctors used the Medical Retirement provision...then they would flat out be lying. Doctors have integrity, and they wouldnt sign a paper that says Nash cannot play anymore for medical reasons, when its clear he can play.

The Medical Retirement option was a pipe dream, it was never going to happen. Doctors would have to have been told by Ownership to sign off, and they would have quit, or lost all medical integrity, which is also a bad thing.

The more realistic option was for Nash to elect retirement on his own accord, which will at least save us some cap space next year.

So you cant boo Nash, its not his fault.

This is who I would send to the NBA Lottery.

vCash
    If you want to boo anyone, boo D'Antoni and Jimbo, and re-start the WE WANT PHIL chants

vCash

vCash
    Los Angeles Lakers ‏@Lakers 6m
    Steve Nash (nerve irritation) will start vs. Utah next to Blake and Johnson. Meanwhile, Williams and Kaman replace Kelly and Sacre.

There's still 7 hours and 30m for Nash to re-aggravate his back injury. Lakers destiny will prevail.
    Last edited by jsthornton7; 02-11-2014 at 03:14 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast