Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Bronson Arroyo

vCash

Bronson Arroyo

OK!!!
    Kudos to Kevin Towers for signing him. He's not great, but a solid 14-16 game winner. This is the first decent FA pitcher that we've signed in a while. Finally moving in the right direction!

vCash
    meh not impressed.
    My 2014 Adopted Packer: Blow Job Raji

vCash
    I'd start him over Cahill any time. Obviously they're not going to spend a lot, but, for the time being, he'll do.

vCash
    Well they need to start spending or they are always going to be stuck in mediocrity.

vCash
    Well, they are not as rich as the Dodgers or Yankees. However, some of the FA pitchers were asking for A LOT of money. More than I think they're worth. If Corbin and Miley pitch decent, they should contend for the playoffs. I hope Ross can play. he can be a force.

vCash
    I am not saying we should spend like the Dodgers do but if we want to contend for a title then we do have to spend some dough on a great player or two.

vCash
    I agree, but if you've been following them, then you know it's just not in their mindset to do that. The only time(s) that happened was Johnson and Schilling, and I believe those were trades. I'm happy with the team right now. I think they have what's needed to win. The pitching staff needs to be consistent, especially the bullpen.
    David Hernandez is the first that comes to mind.

vCash
    I know that's not their mindset, i am saying they need to change their mindset. Doing the same thing over and over hoping for a different outcome is getting pretty ****ing old.