Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Yankees 2014 April Schedule

After a soft landing for Tanaka vs Houston on the road the Yankees then travel to Toronto for 3....after that the schedule is brutal for the Bronx Bombers..

They open up their home schedule vs Buck's Birds then play a huge 4 game series vs the World Champion Boston RedSox...they get a day off then play 2 vs Theo's Cubs.....then they travel down to St Pete to play 3 vs The Tampa Bay Rays then get back on another plane and go to Boston for 3 more....

After that Mike Trout's Angels comes to visit NY with a 3 game series and then our former 2nd basemen the $240 million Robbie Cano comes back to NY for a 3 game visit! The 3rd game rolls over into May....

My prediction for April is 16-11
    Nick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    After a soft landing for Tanaka vs Houston on the road the Yankees then travel to Toronto for 3....after that the schedule is brutal for the Bronx Bombers..

They open up their home schedule vs Buck's Birds then play a huge 4 game series vs the World Champion Boston RedSox...they get a day off then play 2 vs Theo's Cubs.....then they travel down to St Pete to play 3 vs The Tampa Bay Rays then get back on another plane and go to Boston for 3 more....

After that Mike Trout's Angels comes to visit NY with a 3 game series and then our former 2nd basemen the $240 million Robbie Cano comes back to NY for a 3 game visit! The 3rd game rolls over into May....

I'd rather see the Yankees throw Sabathia, Kuroda, and Nova in Houston for the rotation and save Tanaka for the home opener against the Baltimore Orioles.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekJeterDan View Post
    I'd rather see the Yankees throw Sabathia, Kuroda, and Nova in Houston for the rotation and save Tanaka for the home opener against the Baltimore Orioles.
    Or let him get his feet wet with an easy lineup to pitch against.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Clipper View Post
    Yup agreed 100%

I meese you Seņor Rodriguez

vCash

Yankees 2014 April Schedule

Bring it on! Can't wait for yankee baseball!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Clipper View Post
    That makes sense for sure however the Yankees shouldn't pass up the opportunity to have Tanaka start the Home Opener. This is who the fans will want to see.

CC, Kuroda and Nova in Houston gives us a fantastic chance to win. Tanaka at YS = $$$$ and lots of it.

Tanaka game 4 against the Orioles. Throw him into the fire right away, if he succeeds it can really jump start something special. It's important to test him out, see what he's got. He has said to media he embraces a challenge.

I remember Kuroda was nervous about starting in Yankees Stadium. Yet he's been a durable horse in the rotation ever since we signed him. Easily our best pitcher last year in the 1st Half.

A lowly road start in Houston doesn't quite sit right with me. I think the Yankees sent big they go big.

That's the Yankee way.
    Last edited by DerekJeterDan; 02-10-2014 at 06:49 PM.

vCash
    I never worry about schedules in baseball.

vCash
    I can't wait for baseball. I don't give a **** who we play.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post

i predict this for the series
    3-0 sweep of Astros 3-0
    Blue Jays rake 2/3 from Yanks 4-2
    2/3 from the Orioles 6-3
    split series against the sux 8-5
    split series with Cubs 9-6
    1/3 against the Rays 10-8
    2/3 from the Sux 12-9
    2/3 from Angels 13-10
    sweep of Mariners 16-10

16-10 is what i predict so we are close

vCash
    With Cashman already trying to lower expectations or trying to eliminate some pressure by basically calling him a #3 the Houston Astros would be the perfect soft landing spot to begin his career....

His March starts will dictate where he starts....hopefully he doesn't have too many growing pains or if he does he gets them out of the way in March.....But the Yankees need to get off to a good April start!
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 02-11-2014 at 07:01 AM.
    Nick

vCash
    That makes sense for sure however the Yankees shouldn't pass up the opportunity to have Tanaka start the Home Opener. This is who the fans will want to see.

CC, Kuroda and Nova in Houston gives us a fantastic chance to win. Tanaka at YS = $$$$ and lots of it.

Tanaka game 4 against the Orioles. Throw him into the fire right away, if he succeeds it can really jump start something special. It's important to test him out, see what he's got. He has said to media he embraces a challenge.

I remember Kuroda was nervous about starting in Yankees Stadium. Yet he's been a durable horse in the rotation ever since we signed him. Easily our best pitcher last year in the 1st Half.

A lowly road start in Houston doesn't quite sit right with me. I think the Yankees sent big they go big.

That's the Yankee way.
    I imagine Yankee stadium was going to sell out the home opener regardless of who is pitching, as long as he starts game 2 against Houston he will be in line for the home opener against the Orioles.
    They could just go CC, Tanaka, Kuroda, whatever.

vCash
    they are eaisly going to go 27-0 in april
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    I imagine Yankee stadium was going to sell out the home opener regardless of who is pitching, as long as he starts game 2 against Houston he will be in line for the home opener against the Orioles.
    They could just go CC, Tanaka, Kuroda, whatever.
    With the amount they are paying him he should start game 2 vs Houston and then have the opportunity to do the home opener.
    Nick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    I never worry about schedules in baseball.
    But some months look a little tougher on paper...
    Nick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Costanza View Post
    I can't wait for baseball. I don't give a **** who we play.
    Thats how i feel at this point,
    Future Ace

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast