Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Do you expect James to guard Dragic?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 60.00%
  • No

2 40.00%
  • If he does, Tucker will burn whoever guards him all night

0 0%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Game 51: Heat (35-14) @ Suns (30-20), Tuesday, 2/11/2014, 7:00 MST / 9:00 EST

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

------ ------

--@-

Time: 7:00 PM MST / 9:00 PM EST

~~~ Starters ~~~

Goran Dragic – Gerald Green - P.J. Tucker – Channing Frye – Miles Plumlee
    Last edited by king4day; 02-10-2014 at 05:23 PM.

vCash
    Miami is gonna be mad after losing to Utah...expect them to come out with great energy.

vCash
    Oh and btw LeBron's putting on a dunk show at the Suns practice courts:

http://www.azcentral.com/video/3182369645001

vCash
    break a leg!

The 3 headed Point Guard?

vCash
    I said yes for LBJ guarding Dragic, but it won't be until the 4th. I haven't looked at the boxscore for Jazz vs Heat but Jazz have some Good SIZE down low. I think Chalmers will do a decent job on Dragic but will get in foul trouble for reaching and stuff.

I think tucker will do a good job. Not decent/not great/not amazing but a good job. More than ok but less than decent haha. Tucker will draw a few charges on LBK maybe we can get him out of the game early.

This game will be another FUN one to watch to see what Jeff has in mind for his offense. I see Green getting more post play vs Wade and if they switch LBJ to green i would expect Tucker to get in the post vs Wade haha.

Our bench I think will beast vs their bench. I haven't been right on a lot of our games but i would attack wade in the post.

vCash
    Im looking at the pics of the starting lineup that you have posted and while I love our team, I can see why we dont strike fear into anyone yet. yet, being the keyword. some of these guys can be really good. Our team looked a bit more mean with Bledsoe in there. I hope we do good tonight...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FASTPLANS View Post
    Im looking at the pics of the starting lineup that you have posted and while I love our team, I can see why we dont strike fear into anyone yet. yet, being the keyword. some of these guys can be really good. Our team looked a bit more mean with Bledsoe in there. I hope we do good tonight...
    I thought it was Tuesday?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post
    Oh and btw LeBron's putting on a dunk show at the Suns practice courts:

http://www.azcentral.com/video/3182369645001
    He's not winning any dunk comps with those lol.

vCash
    Miami typically just leaves Chalmers on the other team's PG no matter how great the PG is...they play team defense and rotate and help like crazy to make up for it.

Well at least they used to...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post
    Miami typically just leaves Chalmers on the other team's PG no matter how great the PG is...they play team defense and rotate and help like crazy to make up for it.

Well at least they used to...
    I'm not saying DRAGIC is there yet but If they move to help I think he is good enough to get it to the open person and not FORCE shots. I am really excited to watch this game. I will be at work though . I think Dragic will eat up chalmers honestly. I don't think we will have many points in the paint but who knows

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AEWyatt7 View Post
    I'm not saying DRAGIC is there yet but If they move to help I think he is good enough to get it to the open person and not FORCE shots. I am really excited to watch this game. I will be at work though . I think Dragic will eat up chalmers honestly. I don't think we will have many points in the paint but who knows
    No one on our team demands a regular double, but when we've seen Dragic doubled it has caused him major issues. I can't remember the game (it was recent though) and Dragic got doubled in the 2nd half and he stopped scoring and turned the ball over quite a bit (after having a great 1st half).

vCash
    Jazz Vs Heat

Marvin Williams PF: 28 Mins, 23 Points, 5-8 from three 3 rebounds
    Richard Jefferson SF: 28 Mins, 14 points, 1-4 from three, 4 Rebounds
    Derrick Favors C: 27 Mins, 8 points, 7 Rebounds, 4 off 3 def RBDS
    Trey Burke PG: 27Mins, 13 points, 3asts.
    G.Hayward SG: 38 Mins,9 Points 9 Rebounds 2Off 7Def and 11 Asts
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I know our style isnt the same as Jazz but looks like off stats there was a lot of pick n pop with Marvin. Only weird thing about this game was Bosh and LBJ were WAYYYY OFF that game. James was 4-13, Bosh 3-12.
    Good thing about the game is Bledsoe and talk to LBJ and convince him to come play here

Do you think that Hayward is worth doubling?
    Last edited by AEWyatt7; 02-10-2014 at 11:07 PM. Reason: Curious

vCash
    Phoenix is 8-2 in games they commit 11 turnovers or less. Fun lil fact for ya. We have also won our last ten games if Green has more than 20. I hate that I wont be able to watch this game live.

vCash
    I'm definately looking forward to the game but the Sun will have to be hitting their 3s and defending like hungry beasts to get a win.

vCash
    Great team defense. Tucker playing well.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast