Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Denver Nuggets (24-25) @ Indiana Pacers (39-11) 2/10 7:00 PM ET

(24-25) Denver Nuggets @ Indiana Pacers (39-11)

Monday, February 10th
    7:00 PM ET

Bankers Life Fieldhouse
    Indianapolis, IN

Denver Nuggets Starters

Randy Foye - Quincy Miller - Wilson Chandler - Kenneth Faried - J.J. Hickson

Nuggets Reserves

Ty Lawson-Jordan Hamilton-JaVale McGee- Timofey Mozgov - Andre Miller - Darrell Arthur - Evan Fournier- Anthony Randolph - Danilo Gallinari - Nate Robinson

Indiana Pacers Starters

George Hill - Lance Stephenson- Paul George - David West- Roy Hibbert

Pacers Reserves

C.J. Watson-Donald Sloan-Orlando Johnson-Rasual Butler-Danny Granger-Chris Copeland-Solomon Hill-Luis Scola-Ian Mahinmi-Andrew Bynum

vCash
    Going to be a massacre..

vCash
    Raj Sharan ‏@Raj_Sharan 2h
    No timetable for Ty Lawson’s return but he’ll be out until after the All Star break. #Nuggets

vCash
    Not even gonna watch this one..

vCash
    I'll watch this one, so we win...

vCash
    This forum seems dead compared to recent years.

That being said what an embarrassment the Nuggets are right now. NO fricking PG's available to even suit up. Not ONE vet on the team that can provide any kind of leadership even. The trade deadline cant get here soon enough.
    Rainbow City Redemption

vCash
    People will be quick to blame TC and Shaw (They deserve some blame don't get me wrong)... BUT... the majority of this rosters problems are the old miscues and incompetence of Masai and GK. Look how pathetic the players acquired during THE Masai years look. Bunch of stiffs...I seriously don't think they could beat ANY team in the league with this roster as it is NOW. GK's run and gun system masked this teams lack of talent in recent years.

Then look @ why the other half of the roster isn't playing. Gallo (always been injury prone), Mcgee (Wizards fans laughed at the Nuggets when this trade went down), Miller (never has stayed with a team very long in his career...he is a proven loser), then theres a hole in the roster thanks to the garbage trade with Dwight/Iggy/Bynum/AAA. Orlando Magic robbed everyone in the trade and getting rid of AAA is haunting this team.

Only legit player on this team right now is Lawson who is injured. (honorable mention: Darrel Arthur)
    Last edited by SoFreshNsoClean; 02-10-2014 at 08:59 PM.
    Rainbow City Redemption

vCash
    A 30 point blowout ROFL. Yup there's definitely hope for our younger players
    Rainbow City Redemption

vCash
    Lost by 39. Lol

vCash
    And Faried gets destroyed by another PF. honestly I don't care if we trade him. Yes he brings hustle and energy but what good does that do if you have David west scoring 25 points on you.

vCash
    ^Agreed his good games are so few and far between, it's not worth it.

So what do you guys reckon should be the plan before the trade deadline? How much of this team should be traded?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoFreshNsoClean View Post
    People will be quick to blame TC and Shaw (They deserve some blame don't get me wrong)... BUT... the majority of this rosters problems are the old miscues and incompetence of Masai and GK. Look how pathetic the players acquired during THE Masai years look. Bunch of stiffs...I seriously don't think they could beat ANY team in the league with this roster as it is NOW. GK's run and gun system masked this teams lack of talent in recent years.

Then look @ why the other half of the roster isn't playing. Gallo (always been injury prone), Mcgee (Wizards fans laughed at the Nuggets when this trade went down), Miller (never has stayed with a team very long in his career...he is a proven loser), then theres a hole in the roster thanks to the garbage trade with Dwight/Iggy/Bynum/AAA. Orlando Magic robbed everyone in the trade and getting rid of AAA is haunting this team.

Only legit player on this team right now is Lawson who is injured. (honorable mention: Darrel Arthur)
    If you really want to start, it started by choosing a bum coach over our franchise player who we drafted. If we got rid of Karl like we should have instead of holding on, maybe he wouldn't have left

vCash
    The real question is who on this team is worth building around. Everyone on this team is expandable!! TY is our best player, Gallo is ok and after the injury won't get you much so probably can't trade him. Good job Josh did you get advice from the Monforts??

vCash
    WOW, that escalated quickly. The 57 win Nuggets are a failure this year because of Masai and GK???

I dont think I am even going to entertain that line of thought with an answer.

Instead I am going to say that the current FO needs to bring in a PG. Dont care how, just do it.

As for Shaw, how do you play Q.Miller at SG? Yeah, P. George is tall and lanky and Shaw compared Q.Miller to him in the preseason, but why oh why are you playing your young players out of position when you should be trying to develop them. Then you yank Fournier out of the game because he makes some poor play at PG!!!

THAT HELPS NO ONE!!! This season is clearly gone, so the ONE thing Shaw could do is develop Fournier and Q.Miller in THEIR position. For ****s sake!

vCash
    The game was suppose to be a massacre folks. The games best defensive team against a squad that has struggled to score in the first place AND without their two PG's?? Yea...surprised we didn't lose by 60...dead serious too.

Don't know what Shaw is doing with Fournier...you're not going to find a better time to let him grow and make mistakes than right now. You want him to get better..you PLAY HIM. Instead you're giving minutes to a guy who's not even going to be here next year (J-ham). Is this for value purposes or something..so we can trade him??

If not then get your head out of your *** and start playing Fours. Quincy and Fours should be logging 30 minutes a piece from now on (or until Ty is healthy enough or we pick up another PG).

J-ham took 12 shots in the game..the 3rd most on the team. While Quincy and fours took 5 a piece. Not going to cut it. Never want to see scrubs like Randolph/J-ham taking more shots than these two pieces.

I don't know what you're expecting out of Fours, Shaw...but the kid will go out there and try to play the game the fundamental way.