Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

I'll tell you why Cousins isn't an all-star...

1. Terrible, lazy defender. Routinely out of place and routinely burned. Last two games alone, Sullinger and Nene/Gortat have punked him on both ends.

2. Bad teammate. Routinely blames his teammates for his OWN mistakes. Just tonight, he was heard loud and clear cursing out Carl Landry in front of everyone on the court. You just don't show such disrespect like that to your teammates when you, yourself, are a lazy, hypocritical numb nuts. He freezes out players he doesn't like and defers to his best little friends on the team.

3. This may be the most important and direct reason...he's a loser. He puts up empty stats on one of the worse teams in this league. How many times is the game well out of hand, yet Cousins is still in there padding those stats? NIGHTLY. Cousins will make damn sure that box score is impressive, no matter how meaningless it is.

vCash
    I will tell you why Cousins isn't an all-star...

17-34.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Can you tell me why Jimmer isn't one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by True Sports Fan:27950177
    Come on dude, thats a low blow

He's CLEARLY getting blackballed by this illuminati run organization

Boogie Cousins for MVP 2015

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by freejimmer View Post
    1. Terrible, lazy defender. Routinely out of place and routinely burned. Last two games alone, Sullinger and Nene/Gortat have punked him on both ends.

2. Bad teammate. Routinely blames his teammates for his OWN mistakes. Just tonight, he was heard loud and clear cursing out Carl Landry in front of everyone on the court. You just don't show such disrespect like that to your teammates when you, yourself, are a lazy, hypocritical numb nuts. He freezes out players he doesn't like and defers to his best little friends on the team.

3. This may be the most important and direct reason...he's a loser. He puts up empty stats on one of the worse teams in this league. How many times is the game well out of hand, yet Cousins is still in there padding those stats? NIGHTLY. Cousins will make damn sure that box score is impressive, no matter how meaningless it is.
    You routinely skew terrible arguments.

Jimmer routinely sucks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kingsdelez24:27950444
    Quote Originally Posted by True Sports Fan:27950177
    Come on dude, thats a low blow

He's CLEARLY getting blackballed by this illuminati run organization
    Clearly.

vCash
    This guy clearly doesn't know how to form a strong argument... these claims are laughable at best!

vCash
    Lol when i read the thread title, I sad to myself, well this outta be good haha...I credit DMC for his blowup, which was directed towards Marcus Thornton not Landry, because somebody had to say! I said like 10 seconds before dude they r running the same f***ing play! Then DMC YELLS it. Lol not saying he obviously must be right. But sometimes a leader has to get on his teammates

vCash
    Why's this thread open still?? And why hasn't this guy been banned yet??

You're killing me SFG!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916:27954285
    Why's this thread open still?? And why hasn't this guy been banned yet??

You're killing me SFG!!!!
    I think we all want to see a battle between CousinsEvansDuo and Jimmer55

My money is on CED

vCash
    anyone remember NoNewArena from sacbee forums? NNA > Jimmer55 and CousinsEvansDuo.

vCash
    J55 all day son!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Monkey View Post
    anyone remember NoNewArena from sacbee forums? NNA > Jimmer55 and CousinsEvansDuo.
    lol the sacbee forums sounds like an absolute hell hole.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    The sad thing is... I kind of like Jimmer to be honest.

About Cousins... he wasn't an allstar because his team isn't doing well. Simple as that.
    DUDA

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    FreeJimmer55 makes me hate Jimmer even though I want to like him.