Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 130
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,589
    vCash
    3372

    Game #52: Utah Jazz @ LA Lakers - Tank War.

    Reserved

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,414
    vCash
    1500
    Tank

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    15,287
    vCash
    1500

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    15,544
    vCash
    1500
    Blake joins his hero Nash and gets hurt again.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,414
    vCash
    1500

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    8,601
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Matter. View Post
    Reserved
    I need to know who and what your sig is from for science

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    232
    vCash
    1500
    Tankalicious game. We need to take advantage.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    843
    vCash
    1500
    We're going to win

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    6,309
    vCash
    1500
    Lakers starting lineup for tonight's game:

    PG: Nash
    SG: Blake
    SF: Wes Johnson
    PF: Shawne Williams
    C: Chris Kaman

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    165
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jsthornton7 View Post
    Lakers starting lineup for tonight's game:

    PG: Nash
    SG: Blake
    SF: Wes Johnson
    PF: Shawne Williams
    C: Chris Kaman
    Starting Williams again??!!! Wow... what a loser coach. Good for the tank I guess.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    6,309
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by srekal View Post
    Starting Williams again??!!! Wow... what a loser coach. Good for the tank I guess.
    It's because we need to showcase Kaman and Williams is a better defender than Kelly.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    4,900
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by srekal:27958003
    Quote Originally Posted by jsthornton7 View Post
    Lakers starting lineup for tonight's game:

    PG: Nash
    SG: Blake
    SF: Wes Johnson
    PF: Shawne Williams
    C: Chris Kaman
    Starting Williams again??!!! Wow... what a loser coach. Good for the tank I guess.

    It was only a matter of time before Dantoni was going to start his favorite player again.
    Last edited by bleedprple&gold; 02-11-2014 at 07:37 PM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,643
    vCash
    1000
    M1A2 vs Leopard 2A7. Definitely great battle.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    20,415
    vCash
    1500

    Game #52: Utah Jazz @ LA Lakers - Tank War.

    What a game we have tonight

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    las vegas
    Posts
    9,945
    vCash
    1500
    Damn man. Is the season over yet?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •