Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Official 2014 in-season Trade/Free Agent Discussion Thread

Starting a new one as there's well over 1000 posts in the last.

Old thread is here:

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...cussion-Thread

vCash
    I can't imagine McDonough giving big money to Gay despite how he's done for the Kings.

The Phoenix Suns are looking to improve their side for 2014-15 onwards as they continue to punch above their weight in the Western Conference this season – and Rudy Gay is a prime target on their radar.

http://www.fanatix.com/news/nba-trad...dy-gay/182160/

vCash
    Yeah I doubt that a legit report.

vCash
    Apparently we should keep an eye on Carlos Boozer? Wouldn't be upset at getting him. He's a proven low post scoring option.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 7secondsORless View Post
    Apparently we should keep an eye on Carlos Boozer? Wouldn't be upset at getting him. He's a proven low post scoring option.
    I'd wait until the summer. He's more likely to get amnestied. If he does, we can get him for 3-4 mil off the waiver claim. I don't want to trade for that big of a contract

vCash
    I know Chicago (currently) isn't interested in trading him, but if we had a chance to get Noah, I was thinking how he'd help out the overall team. We could be putting together a team like 04 Detroit.

Thinking a trade like this: http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=kcw4p4b

Suns get: Noah, Dunleavy, Hinrich
    Bulls get: Okafor, Len, Ish, 2-3 first rounders

If you have a lineup of: Dragic/Bledsoe/Tucker/Frye/Noah

That's capable of being one of the best defensive teams in the league.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    I know Chicago (currently) isn't interested in trading him, but if we had a chance to get Noah, I was thinking how he'd help out the overall team. We could be putting together a team like 04 Detroit.

Love it, plus there's still room for another star at either SF or PF.

vCash
    It feels as if McD is not going to rush the whole "trade for a low post presence" process and is going to wait and see how Len develops next year. I think all these rumors about us going for a big man are just a smoke screen so we can try to land a good SF.

vCash
    Which I am ok with. I think Len will develop quite nicely.

vCash

Thats alot for Noah. Alot. Id pass

vCash
    Is noah worth 3 1st rounders? I rather keep going thru draft opposed to getting noah. Noah is amazing defensively but playing in thibs system shows his quality to the max, or do people think his game will immediately translate? I just think we should get all our young guys locked and go for a durable low post guy.

I don't think a guy like Gay or Granger(don't think we are after him but im sure he will be available) is worth it.. Memphis, Raps both elected to trade him over other players. A solid low post guy would be money over a shoot first 3.

And if we need to address the 3 spot... we can in the summer using 1 of our many picks. Remember the draft i suppose to be deep this season.

Does anyone here consistently keep up with College ball.. I used to 3-4 years back when I followed Pitt and DeJuan Blair.

Looking at the mock draft it has 12 Small forwards going in the first round including a projected Glen Robinson III and TJ Warren dropping to our first 2 picks. Are these guys good at those picks? Worth the wait and potentially drafting ??

Also Detroit will probably will making moves potentially now that they fired Mo Cheeks... Monroe will move before trade deadline and Josh Smith will move to that PF spot (Finally).

Those are my 2 cents lol.. Otherwise I have been enjoying these young'ns play.. and to be honest i have not even been mad when the teams lost. On the other hand the 2 wins over Indy were very exciting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan = Donkey View Post
    Thats alot for Noah. Alot. Id pass
    I'd agree if Dunleavy wasn't involved. He's not just a throw in.

vCash
    I'd agree if Dunleavy wasn't involved. He's not just a throw in.

Dunleavy is decent, nothing special though. plus his old as dirt (34 next season). His just an average wing player IMO.

vCash
    Did dragic change his shot a bit? Seems like it has a higher arc than it usually did

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AEWyatt7 View Post
    Did dragic change his shot a bit? Seems like it has a higher arc than it usually did
    Not sure, that last 3 of his last night had a huge rainbow arc though, lol

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast