Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Still think the Raiders are the Criminals of the NFL?

Wrong. Not even close...

http://www.silverandblackpride.com/2...not-even-close .

Sad but true

vCash
    This is pretty old, but yeah... That's pretty crazy. I fully expected Detroit to be wayyyyy higher too.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Baller1 View Post
    This is pretty old, but yeah... That's pretty crazy. I fully expected Detroit to be wayyyyy higher too.
    the Bengals blew me away ... I mean I never knew....

vCash
    Funny how the Lions are tied with the packers for the least in the NFCN yet they seem to catch all the BS for it

Quote Originally Posted by Baller1 View Post
    See ^ lol, Its a PSD thing

19 Rec - 329 Yards -2 TD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Wick925 View Post
    Funny how the Lions are tied with the packers for the least in the NFCN yet they seem to catch all the BS for it
    that's "on field" not off field

vCash
    I thought it was understood the Bengals were up there.. Jaguars are somewhat surprising being that high

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffG20 View Post
    I thought it was understood the Bengals were up there.. Jaguars are somewhat surprising being that high
    Seriously I must be "dim" or something; I had no idea the Bengals were even close to that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chargerSD View Post
    Seriously I must be "dim" or something; I had no idea the Bengals were even close to that.
    even though its been a few years, it seemed like they had a span of players getting arrested weekly.

vCash
    The Raiders will still be labeled as so. We will also hear about the Raiders drafting the fastest guy available around May. Some people, even on this forum, are too stupid to realize that Al Davis is dead and is no longer making the draft selections. It is my favorite though. If you ever see anyone make a comment like that, you automatically know that they don't know ****.
    Last edited by oak18; 02-09-2014 at 02:58 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oak18 View Post
    The Raiders will still be labeled as so. We will also hear about the Raiders drafting the fastest guy available around May. Some people, even on this forum, are too stupid to realize that Al Davis is dead and is no longer making the draft selections. It is my favorite though. If you ever see anyone make a comment like that, you automatically know that they don't know ****.
    There was a time that we even embraced the perception that the roster was filled with the dregs of society. It kind of came to a head over the Swann/Noll thing in the seventies.

You are spot on in those days being long gone. It's nothing more than fodder for some of the other AFC franchises from the good ole' days...
    "An armed man is a citizen, an unarmed man is a subject"

Unknown

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chargerSD View Post
    I had no idea the Vikings were that high.

vCash
    I'm shocked the Vikings are tied for first and the Broncos are so close. Thought the Bengals had run away with this one. They're always in the news for off-field mayhem.

AgrÃ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    vCash
    Jets tied for the lowest. Yet media makes them look like thugs and idiots.

vCash
    Now find one that shows the fan bases of each team. It will be very very different.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    Now find one that shows the fan bases of each team. It will be very very different.
    Agreed. We gain as much of a perception of a team from the fans as much as the players. Many people see the way they dress and act in the Black Hole and build this image that for people to do that they must root for a bunch of thugs.

Just like there is a perception os the Seahawks, Bangles, Eagles that are all negative. Perception of the snootiness of Steelers, Pats.
    Coulson Lives

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast