Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Columbus aquires Carter Camper

BOSTON (CBS) ó The Boston Bruins worked a trade with the Columbus Blue Jackets on the day the Olympic freeze went into place, trading Carter Camper in exchange for Blake Parlett.
    TSNís Bob McKenzie first reported the trade on Friday afternoon, and the Bruins later made an announcement.
    Parlett, a 24-year-old right-handed defenseman, has yet to appear in an NHL game, while the 25-year-old Camper has three games of NHL experience.
    Parlett has four goals and 14 assists in 37 games for the AHLís Springfield Falcons this season. In 192 career AHL games, he has scored 18 goals and collected 58 assists.
    Camper scored a goal in one of his three NHL games back in 2012, and heís scored 37 goals while picking up 91 assists in 170 career AHL games.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2014/02/0...r-to-columbus/

Didn't see a thread for some reason. I don't get it on Boston's end. I know we have to wait and see how it pans out, but to me, it looks like Columbus escaped with a robbery. IMO, one of the deals we'll be looking back on in a couple years and think to ourselves "Wth is Boston doing". Could be up there with the Joe Thornton deal at the end of the day.

Camper is a three time 20 goal scorer and he's still only 25.

vCash
    Monster deal..

vCash
    championship to columbus!
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

vCash

Columbus aquires Carter Camper

Is this thread serious?
    New York Rangers - Atlanta Braves - New York Giants - Kobe Bryant

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    http://boston.cbslocal.com/2014/02/0...r-to-columbus/

Didn't see a thread for some reason. I don't get it on Boston's end. I know we have to wait and see how it pans out, but to me, it looks like Columbus escaped with a robbery. IMO, one of the deals we'll be looking back on in a couple years and think to ourselves "Wth is Boston doing". Could be up there with the Joe Thornton deal at the end of the day.

Camper is a three time 20 goal scorer and he's still only 25.
    This is a joke right? guy has played 3 career nhl games

vCash
    I agree Branny. What a steal. Don't know what the Bruins are thinking.
    "whoever started is a retarded" - Marco Reus aka TO aka Karen aka Karan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BoSox47 View Post
    This is a joke right? guy has played 3 career nhl games
    And how many NHL games are the Bruins getting back? Fact is, Camper's a three time 20 goal scorer. I really suspect that Camper will find a career as a 20/30 guy.

vCash
    And how many NHL games are the Bruins getting back? Fact is, Camper's a three time 20 goal scorer. I really suspect that Camper will find a career as a 20/30 guy.
    He is a former Jason S. Williams award winner, so I don't really think he'll get to 50 points but probably around 30 or so but with stout 2-way play.

vCash
    Honestly his play reminds me of the forward version of Lebda.
    You need centerman that can play two ways and if they donít play two ways in the end, you canít win, because the guy you are counting on canít get himself on the right side of the puck enough. So sure he can score, he can score but his team loses every night, I didnít know that was the objective. I thought winning was the objective. So if you centers canít play down the middle, and canít play without the puck, you have no chance.
    - Mike Babcock

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlznerson View Post
    He is a former Jason S. Williams award winner, so I don't really think he'll get to 50 points but probably around 30 or so but with stout 2-way play.
    I don't think he was actually being serious... Lol

Camper was a scrub. If he ever plays In the NHL I'll be shocked. This thread was just a joke by bran I'm assuming lol.

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

vCash
    Camper's not a scrub. He has the potential to be a solid bottom 6 forward in the league if given the chance. He has 30-40 point potential in the big leagues.
    Feeling left out in society? Are you that kid? The Bruins forum can help you.

PSD's Zdeno Chara

PSD Bruins Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Yeti FTW

vCash
    This changes everything lol. But I did see Camper play a couple times, looked to be a decent fringe NHL player.
    Last edited by IBleedPurple; 02-09-2014 at 07:01 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homie564 View Post
    I don't think he was actually being serious... Lol

Camper was a scrub. If he ever plays In the NHL I'll be shocked. This thread was just a joke by bran I'm assuming lol.
    Look up the Jason S. Williams award please.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaiza View Post
    Camper's not a scrub. He has the potential to be a solid bottom 6 forward in the league if given the chance. He has 30-40 point potential in the big leagues.
    He has the potential to be a 20-30 point guy who plays pretty decent defense. Scrubs not the right word, but I'd be pretty surprised if he becomes an NHL regular.

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player